VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello I have WinX Dvd and would like to know why when I am about to burn videos that I select DVD 9 as a message comes up telling me that my disk is not big enough. So I then convert and then at the end I get a message saying that my disk is not big enough and to insert another one. So I delete some of the videos until the bar between where it says DVD-9 and 8500 mb is, is less than full then I convert the vidoes again and then at the end of it converting it then says the same thing that the disk is not big enough??? I have tired to convert just one short 10 min video and it worked fine so it does work. But why is this happerening? How can I know when the disk has reached its Max before I wait for like an hour for it to convert and then tell me sorry disk is not big enough and have to start all over again? I am using dvd-rw 4x 4.7gb disks.

Thanks
    Quote Quote  
  2. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Just for your information, a DVD-5 holds about 4.37GB of data and a DVD-9 holds about 7.95GB of data, no matter what it might say on the disc. See 'WHAT IS' DVD to the upper left on this page. Other than that, if the software isn't working for you, I would try something different.

And welcome to our forums.
    Quote Quote