VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. today i hooked up my AverMedia Avertv. i installed the drivers that was on the disc and i started up the program. i went to capture mode and my avertv is flashing blue red orange lights. and its not capturing the screen. all i see is black. any help??
    Quote Quote  
  2. sometimes its blue and just audio.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It is hard to be helpful without more information...

1. What capture software are you using? Is it the one AVerMedia provided or something else?

2. Did you check to be sure the computer you are using for capture meets the capture software's hardware requirements?

3. What game system have you had these problems with and are you using a component cable or HDMI to connect it to the Avertv HD DVR?

4. The analog and HDMI ports on the HD DVR look very similar. Are you using the correct one?

5. What video system do you use in your country (NTSC or PAL) and does the game you had problems with use the same video system?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Welcome streetkilln

In this order

1: install drivers and software first
    2: reboot the pc
    3: now connect the device.

If device is card, at 2 shut down pc, remove systems power cord and install card ... system will detect an install device drivers ... reboot once more to complete.

Now try capturing.
    Quote Quote