VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread
  1. is there a way to use the lame MP3 with virtualdub 64bit?

    i try to do this:

    1. Extract it to for example c:\lame

    2. Run cmd with admin rights (ctrl+shift+return)

    3. cd %windir%\SysWOW64

    4. rundll32 setupapi.dll,InstallHinfSection DefaultInstall 0 C:\lame\LameACM.inf
    i try also to do the same using the system32 folder instead of SysWOW64 but i can only use the lame MP3 on the 32bit version of virtualdub
    Quote Quote  
  2. You need the 64 bit version with a 64 bit program. Get it here:

    https://www.videohelp.com/download/lame3.99.4-20120130-64.zip
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    Location
    Sweden
    Search Comp PM
    It just includes the 32bit version. I haven't seen any 64bit version at http://www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-dshow-acm.php
    Quote Quote  
  4. There's no benefit to running 64 bit VirtualDub. You might as well use the 32 bit version because there's far more support in 3rd party filters and codecs.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by nic2k4 View Post
    You need the 64 bit version with a 64 bit program. Get it here:

    https://www.videohelp.com/download/lame3.99.4-20120130-64.zip
    those are the files that I used

    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    It just includes the 32bit version. I haven't seen any 64bit version at http://www.rarewares.org/mp3-lame-dshow-acm.php
    Originally Posted by jagabo View Post
    There's no benefit to running 64 bit VirtualDub. You might as well use the 32 bit version because there's far more support in 3rd party filters and codecs.
    ok, thanks
    Quote Quote  



Similar Threads