VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I realize this may not be the intended purpose of the tool, but I am trying to author a DVD with a bunch of AVI titles into a single SD-DVD. When I use MultiAVCHD (4.1) I get a seperate DVD folder for each file/title. When I author an AVCHD or BD disk, the titles are combined onto one disk. Is there some setting I am missing?

Thanks,
    Jeff
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I had this same issue with down converting home movies from hd to vobs...I can't rightly tell you what you can do in Multiavchd to get what you want but I can say there's a much easier app to use that works every time

FAVC

simple and works like a charm
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks. I did find FAVC and DVD Flick after I posted my question. FAVC works well, but limits the menu to only 8 titles. DVD Flick doesn't do that, but I don't like the paging style menus. I like the ability to scroll through all the titles. Maybe, that's just not possible on DVDs like it is on BD and AVCHD disks? I know I am being picky considering all this is free software, so I probably will make due with this, but MultiAVCHD's menu options are just wonderful.

Thanks again,

Jeff
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Anyone have an answer for how to get multiple videos on one disk with MultiAVCHD? it keeps making multiple one file disks instead of putting all the files on one disk.
    Quote Quote