VideoHelp Forum

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I use Download Helper Firefox plugin to download videos from sites. However this one site has it in a Delve Player and I cannot download it.

Tried all different kinds of video downloaders but none can grab it. Does anyone know what will work?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Thanks I'll check it out & I appreciate the help.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Joined just to say that worked perfectly! Been trying to find a way to dl videos from a certain site ( let's just say it would win in a race vs. BabySECONDtv.com ). Now I'm able to!

Cheers!
    Quote Quote  
  4. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    FezzikJr - Really? Think for a minute - if EVERYBODY who ever got helped here did what you did, some of our threads would be hundreds or thousands of posts long with 99% of the posts saying little more than "Thanks". We really could have lived without your post. It's great that you got helped, but we don't need to hear about it. Only add to old threads if what you say is critical information like an answer to a question that has not been answered, otherwise just leave the old threads alone.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by jman98 View Post
    FezzikJr - Really? Think for a minute - if EVERYBODY who ever got helped here did what you did, some of our threads would be hundreds or thousands of posts long with 99% of the posts saying little more than "Thanks". We really could have lived without your post. It's great that you got helped, but we don't need to hear about it. Only add to old threads if what you say is critical information like an answer to a question that has not been answered, otherwise just leave the old threads alone.

FezzikJr tnx for your comment which I found very helpful because it gave me confirmation that the suggestion does indeed work. Ignore the douche comments that dont see the value of posting assurance to searchers like me that a suggested solution does indeed work.
    Quote Quote