VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. It has to be on a separate line , or use "." to separate the commands

Code:
    FFMpegSource2("F:\video\xploratv.mp4", atrack=-1).ConvertToRGB32()
    or

Code:
    FFMpegSource2("F:\video\xploratv.mp4", atrack=-1)
    ConvertToRGB32()

BTW I get no errors on that youtube video in Premiere CS4 or CS5, loading it natively as mp4
    Quote Quote  
  2. Looks like this works. I can load the file in premiere and video looks OK, however, the playback is a little bit choppy. Is it normal?
    Quote Quote  
  3. It will depend on your system specs, but it might be a bit choppy .

The reason is any frameserver will add extra overhead and RGB conversion computation , and MPE will not software accelarate these. It will never be as smooth as a media player

This is one reason why people use intermediates like cineform , which make editing "snappier" and more responsive, the negatives being extra conversion time and large filesizes

Can you recap the solution you used for getting the avfs registering working? In case someone else has same problem as you
    Quote Quote  
  4. I installed the pfmap-159-win from the link you provided. Once I did it the pmf register worked. pfmap-159-win is the latest file on that page.
    Quote Quote  
  5. So there might be a problem with the newest build 162 ?
    Quote Quote  
  6. I was not sure what pfmkit was, so I took the latesy pfmap. I did not tried pfmkit.
    Quote Quote  
  7. On the front download page, it's http://www.pismotechnic.com/download/pfmap-162-win.exe

pfmap-162-win.exe => I think that's build 162 that might be causing your initial problems ?

and yes, I missed your edit, for HD Footage it should be
    ConvertToRGB32(matrix="Rec709")

If it's interlaced (not for youtube, but for future reference)
    ConvertToRGB32(matrix="Rec709", interlaced=true)

(SD footage would typically use Rec601)
    Quote Quote  
  8. thanks, I will save this thread for future reference.
    Quote Quote