VideoHelp Forum

Try StreamFab Downloader and download from Netflix, Amazon, Youtube! Or Try DVDFab and copy Blu-rays! or rip iTunes movies!

Try StreamFab Downloader and download streaming video from Youtube, Netflix, Amazon! Download free trial.

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello i have downloaded nearly all the software on the download page and pretty much all of them will not let me save the streaming video from this site. Im a paying member with a verizon mifi and we have a limited amount of usage.Thus the reason i was wanting to save/steal the videos.

here is the link,

http://www.rotax-owner.com/information-reg/elearning-videos-reg/43-exp-si-912-018

most of them start to download and then say they are finished in like 2 seconds, others say the page has been lost and the tab has been revovered over and over again. I cannot get any of them to work.

any help would be greatly appreciated, i dont even mind buying one but those dont seem to work either.
    riptiger would not work either.

any help would be appreciated
    Quote Quote  
  2. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    The site uses RTMP protocol for Free Training videos which can be downloaded by StreamTransport 1.0.2.2041. For example:
    http://www.rotax-owner.com/information/elearning-videos/292-crankasb

I don't have access to this page:
    http://www.rotax-owner.com/information-reg/elearning-videos-reg/43-exp-si-912-018

I think you can download those vids via ST too!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I think you can download those vids via ST too

What is ST ????
    Quote Quote  
  4. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Short of StreamTransport
    Quote Quote  
  5. thank you , will give it a try
    Quote Quote  
  6. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If didn't work for videos that need subscription, let me know!!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Did not work, when i log in and click download it locks up my pc like a SAFE!
    Control ALT Delete wont begin to get it back have to hold power buttin to kill it.

Any other ideas that might work?
    Quote Quote  
  8. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    So, you have to send me your login details so that I test how it is!! PM me if you want!!
    Quote Quote  
  9. another question, i got your private message...WOW

is there no program i can buy or that is easy to use?

what you told me to do is way over my head!
    Quote Quote  
  10. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    It's not a hard work!! But there is another way:

Working with Coojah + Blader is so easy and I don't think that you will have problem with it!!
    Detect the link by Coojah and download them with Blader!!

This is instruction: http://www.hensence.com/en/coojah/rtmp_download.htm

My advice: Don't pay for anything when there are open source software that even can do better than paid one!!
    Quote Quote  
  11. i dont like paying for software either! However i have no idea how to use this combination of sorftare, i have learned many things over the years from programming dish and directv cards to cloning cell phones, but each and every time the instructions i followed were well written and in "english". All this being said since "you" understand what i need then can you tell me what software would work for me thats in english and reuires no effrort from the user.
    i do appreciate your help but im not against paying $30 bucks or so for soemthing thats easy to use/simple.
    im also a licensed pilot and master electircian so im not stupid but i have no idea how to even begin. I saw the instructions but even those are not well written!
    Quote Quote  
  12. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Install Coojah, open it, Browse your webpage (that has embeded vid), Coojah will detect a rtmp url, click right on that url and select download by Blader!! even easier than this!!
    Quote Quote  
  13. When i installed coojah and open it, do i click video?
    Also when i go browse for the website im wanting do i do it through the coojah program or do i minimize coojah and open my windows explorer and go to my web address?
    Quote Quote  
  14. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    1. Yes, click on the vid to plays!!
    2. Yes, Minimize it and browse web page through IE or Firefox!!
    Quote Quote  
  15. how long will the video have to run for it to show me the link to download with bladder?
    Quote Quote  
  16. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    at the moment when you click on play!!
    notice that you should run coojah before browsing any page!!
    Quote Quote  
  17. ok when i did that there were 16 different things on there....how do i know which one for bladder to download?
    Quote Quote  
  18. Stream recording expert Bahman's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    If you had noticed a bit more, you would know to dl which one!! I have said a lot of time that the site uses RTMP protocol!! So you have to look for and download that!!

Take a look on pic: http://www.hostpic.org/images/79dump.jpg

For making sure to get rtmp url, click on "record" button too (that red button beside play & stop)!!
    Quote Quote  
  19. Bahman,

THANK You for taking the time and pushing me to use what was "free".
    It works great and you are a wonderful person for taking your time to help me, a complete stranger.

Your firend in Kentucky
    Quote Quote