VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12
FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by Chug a Bug View Post
    Ok I'll try and give an easy example of how to use Adobe HDS downloader script to download and join everything using the mainfest file, I'll use URL snooper in this example as its probably the easiest thing to use -
    Thanks your help!
    So I'm trying to learn it.
    Installing URL Snooper and Installing PHP for dummies are OK.
    Step 1,2 and 3 are OK.

I have problems with step 4. (I have never used php scripts and cmd.exe, so please be patient...
    I copy the url and...?

-> paste to notepad: the other words (-- manifest, pause - where are they come from? - should I write them into this txt?
    -> I saved this txt in .bat extension (after I've written down the "extra words")
    with the name that you showed me in the picture: "AdobeHDSdownload.bat"
    -> double click, then I get an error message
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cmd_hiba_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Views:	17142
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	14300
    Quote Quote  
  2. Ok first of all check you have PHP installed correctly and that you've downloaded the AdobeHDS.php script and that it has a .php extension -

copy the AdobeHDS.php script to C:\
    open a command window (Start > Run > Cmd from Win XP)
    type cd c:\
    type php -v - you should get a result like PHP 5.4.6 etc (or whatever version you're using)
    type php AdobeHDS.php --help - you should see the message "KSV Adobe HDS Downloader" and a list of switches

These are the steps regarding Notepad:

1) Open Notepad

2) Type the following lines -

php AdobeHDS.php --manifest "your_manifest_url" --parallel 4 --delete

(replace "your_manifest_url" with the URL you obtained with URL Snooper)

pause

3) Save the file as AdobeHDSdownload.bat - note the .bat extension is important - this creates an MS-DOS Batch File which can be executed like a program

> Notepad > Save As > Save as type > All Files (from drop down menu) > File name: AdobeHDSdownload.bat (note: must be placed in same folder as AdobeHDS.php script)

Notes:
    -----

--manifest - this is a switch that tells the AdobeHDS downloader script that the following text is the manifest URL (i.e. .f4m)
    --parallel 4 - optional, tell the script to download 4 threads at once (speeds things up a little), can change to whatever you like
    --delete - also optional, this tells the script to delete all the fragments after it's joined the video together (if joining fails for some reason this switch will be ignored)

pause - this is simply a command that tells the MS-DOS batch file to pause execution - also optional, I usually include it to check that everything has worked ok otherwise the CMD window will close immediately it's finished - if theres an error you won't get a chance to read it. Pressing a key will continue execution (and in this case the window will close immediately afterwards)

hope that helps
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	notepad.jpg
Views:	16059
Size:	103.1 KB
ID:	14309  

Last edited by Chug a Bug; 17th Oct 2012 at 10:14.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Chug a Bug View Post
    hope that helps
    It is almost OK…

I made a c:\php folder.
    I extracted here PHP 5.4 (5.4.8)
    I saved here AdobeHDS.php
    I saved here the .bat file.

Name:  01_PHP_folder_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Views: 27862
Size:  28.9 KB

I checked - PHP installed correctly.

Name:	02_PHP_ok_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Views:	17320
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	14322

But when I double clicked my .bat file, I got this error message:

Name:	03_PHP_hiba_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
Views:	16918
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	14323
    Quote Quote  
  4. Make sure you're using the PHP.ini as supplied in KSV's post in his thread as it unlocks all the functions. Alternatively theres something missing from your PHP install, check you have a php_curl.dll in your php\ext folder

If that doesn't work try this, it's my php install : unzip and copy the PHP.ini file from inside and overwrite yours. If it still fails copy everything else inside the .zip and overwrite everything in your PHP folder and try again... don't forget to reboot

php.zip
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Chug a Bug View Post
    Make sure you're using the PHP.ini as supplied in KSV's post in his thread as it unlocks all the functions.
    Yes, I forgot copy PHP.ini to this folder...

But now IT IS WOKING!!!!!

Name:	Működik 01.jpg
Views:	17050
Size:	25.3 KB
ID:	14332
    Thank you very much!!!!

Here is my first .flv joined video:
    Name:  adobe ok 02.jpg
Views: 27932
Size:  29.6 KB

Now I have an extra question:
    If I have more "manifest_url" how can I download them together?
    Can I put all my links to a .bat file?
    (You know it will be faster than one by one)
    Quote Quote  
  6. Originally Posted by honfoglalo111 View Post

Now I have an extra question:
    If I have more "manifest_url" how can I download them together?
    Can I put all my links to a .bat file?
    (You know it will be faster than one by one)
    I found a solution from myself !!
    I copy the formula after each other with the appropriate url but I delete "pause" between them so there is only one "pause" at the end. E.g.:

Code:
    php AdobeHDS.php --manifest "http://pstream2.tv2.hu/vod3/20121019/99752.flash_h264_br1.f4m?st=VOSEfIf8ueiho9kON7zAaQ&e=1350745543" --parallel 10 --delete

php AdobeHDS.php --manifest "http://pstream1.tv2.hu/vod3/20121019/99750.flash_h264_br1.f4m?st=1ZBBfZxiJ8cYuXQ9aK_OzA&e=1350745779" --parallel 10 --delete

php AdobeHDS.php --manifest "http://pstream3.tv2.hu/vod3/20121019/99753.flash_h264_br1.f4m?st=uCEf9JOwwe1U7yy5SMWdVA&e=1350746365" --parallel 10 --delete

pause
    Last edited by honfoglalo111; 19th Oct 2012 at 11:37.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    The latest versions of AdobeHDS.php work with less problems in using manifest files for downloading. I am now able to download using manifest url from the site, from which I downloaded files earlier, by downloading segments with downthemall add-on of Firefox, and then joining with AdobeHDS.php,

To be safe use
    Code:
    php AdobeHDS.php --useragent "your useragent" --manifest "manifest url" --delete
    Both the user agent and the manifest url are obtained with Firefox Web Console using f4m as the filter- when you left click on the url in the Web Console box, you get both your useragent and the manifest url. Your user agent will not change as long as your Firefox version does not change.

You can get your useragent also by putting useragent in Google search box.

Edit-to clarify

You can get both useragent and manifest url through firefox web console, Ctrl+Shift+K, using f4m as filter. Click on the url in web consoleto get both useragent and manifest url

User Agent

Request URL

The code

Code:
    php AdobeHDS.php --useragent "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0" --manifest "http://istreamsecure-f.akamaihd.net/z/mv/SSCRN/NUBH/SG/12-09-13-09-52-47-992/174919_720x576_,300,450,640,kbps.mp4.csmil/manifest.f4m?hdnea=st=1351184338~exp=1351184638~acl=/z/mv/SSCRN/NUBH/SG/12-09-13-09-52-47-992/*~hmac=918958c833c72cde3d764ab6a37d266bbe3fd0d0377fdd4d19adb027fca6443b&hdcore=2.8.2&g=WKOCUETGCGQU" --delete
    Result of running code in cmd prompt (this is direct-you can run it via .bat file also)

All the fragments downloaded and joined.

But you need the latest AdobeHDS.php

The particular site has short clips as well as full movies, the manifest method worked on one out of two movies I tried
    movie for which it worked

The download time is less when the manifest method works, as comparedto downloading fragments with downthemall and joining.
    Last edited by mgh; 26th Oct 2012 at 13:26.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Member
    Search Comp PM
    For some reason, the original thread at streamrecorder.com is missing
    The admin there has given links to pages of the thread, retrieved from cache in
    http://stream-recorder.com/forum/adobe-hds-downloader-thread-t14182.html

addendum
    While using manifest method, speed is of the essence- you need to work fast in getting the manifest url etc and starting the AdobeHDS.php- I now keep command prompt open, change directory to C:\PHP,the command ready in notepad as

Code:
    php AdobeHDS,php --useragent "" --manifest "" --delete
    Open the web console in Firefox before opening the video, add f4m as filter, then only load video. As soon as the url appears, click on it, copy and paste required information in the code-edit select all-edit copy- -right click in command prompt-click paste-enter- all as fast as possible - it seems now to work consistently with all videos at the site I have referred.

Apparently, the f4m url is valid for a very short time as per KSV (author of AdobeHDS.php) in a post in the missing thread at stream-recorder.com forum referred to earlier.
    Quote Quote  
  9. Originally Posted by mgh View Post
    For some reason, the original thread at streamrecorder.com is missing
    The admin there has given links to pages of the thread, retrieved from cache in
    http://stream-recorder.com/forum/adobe-hds-downloader-thread-t14182.html
    The first post, the important one with the relevent information including the How to Install PHP etc can be found here:

http://applian.com.s3.amazonaws.com/hds/1.html

it may have been easier to edit the link in your post on the previous page

While using manifest method, speed is of the essence- you need to work fast in getting the manifest url etc and starting the AdobeHDS.php- I now keep command prompt open, change directory to C:\PHP,the command ready in notepad as

Code:
    php AdobeHDS,php --useragent "" --manifest "" --delete
    Open the web console in Firefox before opening the video, add f4m as filter, then only load video. As soon as the url appears, click on it, copy and paste required information in the code-edit select all-edit copy- -right click in command prompt-click paste-enter- all as fast as possible - it seems now to work consistently with all videos at the site I have referred.

Apparently, the f4m url is valid for a very short time as per KSV (author of AdobeHDS.php) in a post in the missing thread at stream-recorder.com forum referred to earlier.
    It seems to depend on the server, the BBC's seem to be good for a while but CH4's just a fraction of a second. It's the same with RTMP(E) streams. KSV did write a wrapper script for CH4 which could probably be adapted for other sites it's on page 31 on the list on that page you linked to
    Quote Quote  
  10. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for the clarification
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I would like to know bcos i like nigerian movies and i use downloader helper in many places, how is possible to obtain a complete movie from IROKOTV http://irokotv.com/ ex. http://irokotvplus.com/azonto-babes-2-nigerian-movies/ bcos they use the f4f and frag system and i cant find the way to download to have the complete movie.... here in IROKOTV there are a lot of wonder movies and i cant download ...try be4 bcos no 1 way is good
    thanks a lot Bob
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    get the user agent and manifest file f4m as given earlier

Code:
    php AdobeHDS.php --useragent "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0" --manifest "http://6h.c.ooyala.com/t4bHJlNTppUqFeBTo9HsMPKyqLFrO0mu/t4bHJlNTppUqFeBTo9HsMPKyqLFrO0mu_97.f4m" --delete
    or
    Code:
    php AdobeHDS.php --useragent "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1;  rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0" --manifest  "http://6h.c.ooyala.com/t4bHJlNTppUqFeBTo9HsMPKyqLFrO0mu/t4bHJlNTppUqFeBTo9HsMPKyqLFrO0mu_97.f4m"  --delete --parallel 4
    with my 8 mbps connection, am able to use --parallel 8

see attached cap

use your user agent, and f4m url.

Name:	cmdprmpt4.jpg
Views:	15886
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	14560  

Quote Quote  
  13. Member
    Search Comp PM
    sorry i really dont know where i have to write the code what i have to do...i use firefox last version w7 ultimate 32 bit and 7mb connection.. i havnt idea which software i have to use what is user agent what is PHP AdobeHDS.php.. sorry if u want explain to me u have to tell me exactly all the procedure ex. open ur browser open the video then... what i have to do??? which program i have to use... have i to download something? i dont know anything....thanks a lot
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by bob82 View Post
    sorry i really dont know where i have to write the code what i have to do...i use firefox last version w7 ultimate 32 bit and 7mb connection.. i havnt idea which software i have to use what is user agent what is PHP AdobeHDS.php.. sorry if u want explain to me u have to tell me exactly all the procedure ex. open ur browser open the video then... what i have to do??? which program i have to use... have i to download something? i dont know anything....thanks a lot
    Pl go through the thread from the beginning first, and then ask what you do not understand referring to posts/quoting from posts.
    Quote Quote  
  15. im getting this Unknown packet type 40 encountered! Encrypted fragments can't be recovered.
    from this one http://ak.abrstream.channel4.com/CH4_08_02_24_45569001001003_003_16x9_1500000_.f4m can anyone else confirm they cant download it?
    Quote Quote  
  16. ok downloaded all 1117 parts..... now goign to attempt to join them

if it works i will see if i can create linux shell script so windows users can use cygwin and only need to input the number fo files to download and the script will do the rest, as wget download them with easy faster than IDM and firefox addon not hard to batch it either
    Quote Quote  
  17. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by andrewcrawford View Post
    im getting this Unknown packet type 40 encountered! Encrypted fragments can't be recovered.
    from this one http://ak.abrstream.channel4.com/CH4_08_02_24_45569001001003_003_16x9_1500000_.f4m can anyone else confirm they cant download it?
    if you are using latest AdobeHDS.php, it tells you if packets are encrypted. If it tells you packets are encrypted, they are encrypted, and you won't get viewable video out of it as per developer of AdobeHDS.php.
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by mgh View Post
    im getting this Unknown packet type 40 encountered! Encrypted fragments can't be recovered.
    if you are using latest AdobeHDS.php, it tells you if packets are encrypted. If it tells you packets are encrypted, they are encrypted, and you won't get viewable video out of it as per developer of AdobeHDS.php.
    how can i tell what the latest version is?

also is it not possible to decrpyt with teh auth parrameter and the token or swf file?
    Quote Quote  
  19. Member
    Search Comp PM

also is it not possible to decrpyt with teh auth parrameter and the token or swf file?
    The very fact that it is telling you fragments are encrypted, indicates that it is a recent enough version.
    Ask the author of AdobeHDS.php!
    Quote Quote  
  20. Member
    Search Comp PM
    sorry i read ur answer only now.
    I dont know if be4 i have to download and install http://www.php.net/ or https://github.com/K-S-V/Scripts/wiki or what other

1st problem i open the video with firefox.. i have to log ..be4 start some advert... then start movie... i try use console web and url snooper i put filters writing extension .f4f or .f4m 4 manifest but i never find the manifest .f4m and i never find any .f4f, in the same time with the addon FLASHGOT appears all the list numbered of frag and f4f, i try to use downthemall but all downloads of frag or f4f fail, i tried to download some frag with flashgot but VLC cant open them i change the extension in .mp4 or in .flv i made conversion with xilisoft videoconverter but appears as a mp3 file i cant open them...during the movie appear often other adv.
    i dont know if bcos i cant find f4f f4m with these systems it may depend from my location north italy thks 10000000BOB
    Quote Quote  
  21. Originally Posted by andrewcrawford View Post

you can update the script with:

php adobehds.php --update

if it's encrypted with Adobe Flash Access DRM you're out of luck (you can still record it with screen capture software)

Originally Posted by bob82 View Post
    sorry i read ur answer only now.
    I dont know if be4 i have to download and install http://www.php.net/ or https://github.com/K-S-V/Scripts/wiki or what other

1st problem i open the video with firefox.. i have to log ..be4 start some advert... then start movie... i try use console web and url snooper i put filters writing extension .f4f or .f4m 4 manifest but i never find the manifest .f4m and i never find any .f4f, in the same time with the addon FLASHGOT appears all the list numbered of frag and f4f, i try to use downthemall but all downloads of frag or f4f fail, i tried to download some frag with flashgot but VLC cant open them i change the extension in .mp4 or in .flv i made conversion with xilisoft videoconverter but appears as a mp3 file i cant open them...during the movie appear often other adv.
    i dont know if bcos i cant find f4f f4m with these systems it may depend from my location north italy thks 10000000BOB
    whats the URL of teh vid?

-----------------------------------------

In other news I've uploaded a standalone Adobe HDS downloader (no need to download and install PHP etc) you can find it here:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pmo7hu

just download, unzip the folder and and double click on "Adobe HDS Download.bat". If you havn't run it before it'll ask for your FireFox useragent (it'll remember it for subsequent runs) and then ask for the manifest URL.

Originally Posted by mgh View Post
    You can get your useragent also by putting useragent in Google search box.

Edit-to clarify

You can get both UserAgent and Manifest URL through firefox web console, Ctrl+Shift+K, using f4m as filter. Click on the url in web console to get both useragent and manifest url
    then highlight text, press Ctrl+C to copy to Clipboard, paste both into Adobe HDS downloader when it's running.

Last edited by Chug a Bug; 12th Nov 2012 at 09:44.
    Quote Quote  
  22. Originally Posted by Chug a Bug View Post

you can update the script with:

php adobehds.php --update

if it's encrypted with Adobe Flash Access DRM you're out of luck (you can still record it with screen capture software)
    i am workign with someoen at get flash who is deveolping perl script to download and decryt we are just trying to wokr out the key jsut now so hopefully we can download and decryt soon
    Quote Quote  
  23. Member
    Search Comp PM
    REALLY I WISH TO THANK U VERY VERY MUCH!! i start to see some light in the dark! i send u pics what happen bcos when i log to iroko i start movie after some adv. and other adv appears when u watch the movie and i use web console i push net button i write on right in the space position .f4m but nothing appears all is empty! where is the error
    and sorry what means this : You can get your useragent also by putting useragent in Google search box. Edit-to clarify imay i have to write something in some point AGAIN AND AGAIN THANKS A LOT .... BOB

Name:	f4mNOTHNG.jpeg
Views:	773
Size:	229.3 KB
ID:	14735  

Name:	HDSdownload.jpeg
Views:	15973
Size:	75.9 KB
ID:	14736  

Quote Quote  
  24. Just copy and paste the UserAgent string as in the picture into that prompt, if you screw up just delete the useragent.ini file and try again.

You can also find the FireFox useragent also by putting "firefox useragent" in Google search box.

You can also find the manifest URL (.f4m) by using URL snooper if it's easier, see the previous page.

IMPORTANT: if you've already viewed the video before you MUST close the browser first and then reopen before searching for the .f4m file. This is because the URL will likely still be in browser memory and it won't ask for it again.

Good luck.
    Quote Quote  
  25. Is anyone able to get AdobeHDS to work with pluzz.fr these days? I was able to get it to work about a month ago but now every time it says ""Access Denied! Unable to download fragments" It even recognizes the the three different qualities before failing. I've no issues getting the auth, manifest, useragent, etc. Maybe the weirdest thing is that I was able to download the fragments and AdobeHDS won't even join those.

EDIT: Usually it just stops when trying to select the Quality, but one time I was able to get past that and apparently get a few of the fragments at least queued up.

Name:	vg25gx.png
Views:	16723
Size:	20.7 KB
ID:	14797
    Attached are the debugs
    Image Attached Files
    Last edited by 12321; 21st Nov 2012 at 00:26.
    Quote Quote  
  26. Havn't seen that one before, at a guess I'd say the authorisation times out rapidly.

Probably best to ask the script author over at http://stream-recorder.com/forum/
    Quote Quote  
  27. Originally Posted by Chug a Bug View Post
    Havn't seen that one before, at a guess I'd say the authorisation times out rapidly.

Probably best to ask the script author over at http://stream-recorder.com/forum/
    Maybe something with the PVToken. I've posted there in the following thread, though it said my post had to moderated (never happened there before)
    http://stream-recorder.com/forum/adobe-hds-downloader-thread-t14182p2.html
    Quote Quote  
  28. I had the same problem with being pre-modded, if the post doesn't appear in the next day or two send a PM to the admin he sorted mine out. Funny sort of place, all kinds of things seem to go wrong like posts and even entire threads vanishing without warning. Not to mention all the spam that goes undeleted.
    Quote Quote  
  29. Wow, amazing accomplishment but still not workable from my part. About a month ago the usual downloading I've done using non HDS was a breeze with GUI sniffers but hell, not for long. Now I spent about a month on standby until I learned that not only HDS is implemented but also encryption.
    Code:
                                KSV Adobe HDS Downloader

Processing manifest info....
    Quality Selection:
     Available: 2000 900 600 300 160
     Selected : 2000
    Unknown packet type 41 encountered! Encrypted fragments can't be recovered.

C:\PHP>pause
    Press any key to continue . . .
    This is what I get after couple hours of learning how to make this script work. Also, the server had geo-location restriction so I always had to proxy in, so I also tried with same proxy and same deal, so I suppose the geo-location restriction doesn't apply at this low level of encrypted access. So does this come down to the author's script? Or provider? Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  30. Its protected with Adobe Flash Access DRM. Its currently uncrackable, sorry.
    Quote Quote