VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Does anyone know if DVDFab, or some other software, can do this?

My dilemma is that I'd like to have an ISO with all the Special Features on the disc. and include all the menus, but I don't want the main movie included. I want to keep the file size down, plus I want the main title to be played in MPC-HC with MadVR as it looks quite a bit better. But, as we know, MPC-HC does not like BD menus, so I'm forced to use PowerDVD for mall BD's where I want to see the menus.

Any ideas?
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Tried Clown_BD BD Copier? I think you can deselect the main movie and keep the rest.

And I'm moving you to our blu-ray ripping/reauthoring section.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I'd like to know how to encode a BD menü + extras only (without the main movie). Clown_BD BD Copier only copies, not encoding. thx
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Tried bdrebuilder?
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    You can strip the BD menu + extras and then encode. I do not recommend DVDFab for "encoding"/trans-coding. I would strip/copy the specific files you want and then use another software for encoding.

And yes, the paid version of DVDFab has the option to copy/strip everything without the main movie.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Unless it has drastically changed functionality recently I don't think BD-Rebuilder can help at all with what is proposed by post #3.
    Quote Quote