VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7
FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    Your claim is that the AVerMedia H727 (first released in 2009) supports HDCP 2.2 (specified in Feb 2013)?

How long have you been using the two cards in one PC? I don't think AVerMedia officially supports that. I encountered issues with C027 + C127 together in one PC.
    For a very long time without any issue !! Actually, all the cards was model H727 and maximum cards i was test in one pc, was 5 cards (H727)
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Wow.

I'm still unclear on what your error is. 1 of your 5 cards is capturing as green and magenta, only with HDCP source, and only when using old HDCP-workaround C027 driver?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    Wow.

I'm still unclear on what your error is. 1 of your 5 cards is capturing as green and magenta, only with HDCP source, and only when using old HDCP-workaround C027 driver?
    All 5 cards works ok and HDCP with version of drivers i specified on my posts before... but... when i try to connect a device with HDCP 2.2 its not succesful. I was try the drivers instead of c027 and i solve it 50%. All the cards play with no HDCP but 1 plays with GREEN and PURPLE color ... Thats it ! So, i try...if there is any way...for make them works 100%

* Try with C027 tricked drivers only for the ONE H727 and not all, cause if i install to all then...all will play with GREEN and PURPLE color.

It is something like the C027 drivers UNLOCK the others H727 cards...but itself plays also UNLOCK but with wrong colors ...

And after a reboot...of the pc ...again...LOCK
    Last edited by johnythepoor; 7th Oct 2016 at 10:50.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Cauptain View Post
    Originally Posted by webvid View Post
    Can someone please give detailed instructions on how to install these. I have no idea where to begin.
    Hi webvid,

Lets go.

- Uninstall all old drivers/software from AVERMEDIA. Reboot your PC
    - IF C027 or C727 install driver in pack and Avermedia center. For Others AVER cards install actual drivers. Reboot your PC
    - Copy the "tricked AMC.exe" and replaced old version.
    - Enjoy.
    For C027 or C727 cards, after replace AMC, run it but no select anything (very nice trick now) you can use other softwares like VIRTUALDUB or AMARECTV or VH CAPTURE to record HDCP protect with highest quality possible using preferable codec (I use Virtualdub or AmarecTV wiht UT ULY2 video codec).

Any question, reply

Claudio
    This worked for me with Aver C027.
    I installed the AVERTV HD PACK that Claudio posted. If I want to capture with vdub, I launch AMC (don't click Capture or anything once AMC loads). Then launch vdub and I can capture through HDMI.

The only problem I'm having is I can't capture in 1280x720 with vdub or AmarecTV, all I get is a green screen. But I can capture in 1280x720 with AMC.
    Last edited by gammer; 28th Oct 2016 at 09:31.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I have 2 Avermedia video capture cards C027 and C727.

I'm trying to install Avermedia Driver to Windows 10 Pro and during the installation, it showed the error message below.

"Error applying transforms. Verify if the specified transform paths are valid."

The error below is in Portuguese. So I translated in bold above to English.

Please, do you know why this error below is happening during installation?

Setup.exe:

Error during installation:

Error:

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by NLP View Post
    I have 2 Avermedia video capture cards C027 and C727.

I'm trying to install Avermedia Driver to Windows 10 Pro and during the installation, it showed the error message below.

The error below is in Portuguese. So I translated in bold above to English.

Please, do you know why this error below is happening during installation?

Setup.exe:

Error during installation:

Error:

Easy trick. Install Winrar , select file, extract to folder. Its will put 2 files (Drivers and Setup AMC folders)

For install any card use the method install by inf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S97hJsg4H20

Enjoy.

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  7. Originally Posted by johnythepoor View Post
    Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post
    Your claim is that the AVerMedia H727 (first released in 2009) supports HDCP 2.2 (specified in Feb 2013)?

How long have you been using the two cards in one PC? I don't think AVerMedia officially supports that. I encountered issues with C027 + C127 together in one PC.
    For a very long time without any issue !! Actually, all the cards was model H727 and maximum cards i was test in one pc, was 5 cards (H727)

So, in your opinion, can I use many Avermedia C727 PCie HD Capture Device Driver:1.54.64.182 together on the same computer? I mean 2 or more C727 on the same PC.

I have tried to use C727 together with C027 but it doesn't work out. I read here on videohelp that C027 oftentimes shows problems with other cards and that it was not designed to work with another card.

But, I really would like to know if many C727 could work fine together. I want to do many video capture at the same time. I have more than 350 VHS tapes to capture.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Hermes; 11th Oct 2022 at 12:56.
    Quote Quote  
  8. Originally Posted by johnythepoor View Post
    Originally Posted by vaporeon800 View Post

Hey johnythepoor,

I have 2 capture cards in my Avermedia Windows 10 PC (C727) driver 1.54.64.182

I use to capture Avermedia Center 3d version 1.7.9 – 15030401

I can only make 2 captures simultaneously. However, I want to use all the 4 ports to capture at the same time because I have a lot of VHS to capture.

In your post, you used 5 Avermedia cards (c727), what software did you use to capture the 5 cards simultaneously?

Thank you in advance!
    Quote Quote  
  9. hello
    i have windows 10 bits

and need drivers for
    avermedia c874
    thanks
    Quote Quote