When creating an mpg just from one title using the "DEF:  English 'AC3' 6 chs" setting, I occasionally got files with Spanish instead of English. When explicitly selecting " English 'AC3' 6 chs", the audio was good.
This happened with with the Phineas and Pherb across the 2nd dimension DVD.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
I have the same problem. This is happening on every movie I've tried lately. Most chapters will be English & 1-2 will be Spanish/French. Aladdin (SE), Madagascar.... pretty mainstream stuff.
I have enabled "Output a MPEG per Chapter" to facilitate streaming, which is why I went from the free version to the paid version.
And thanks for the advice about manually selecting English instead of DEF English!