VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi every 1. great looking place you have with heaps of info. for starters, i do not no what it is called
    or really how to explain it & i am sure it is posted in this forum some where but i would not no
    where to start.

I have seen footage that others have created on utube etc & my question is, some of this footage
    i have watched, people have slowed down or sped up the footage & the sound has remained
    ..i hope you no where i am coming from. EG: when its sped up, the sound has sped up with it
    and sounds fairly entertaining most of the time.

ok, my question. what program allows you to do this ?. for me, it does not work with either windows
    movie maker or power director 10. if i slow down or speed up the footage, i just loose all sound until
    it is back to normal speed. this must be such a basic question for most of you guys i am sure, but for
    me, i cant figure it out LMAO. any help would be great & i will keep you informed how i go with it.
    thank you in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. figured it out, no thanks to u so called "professionals"

peace out.
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Why not tell us how you solved it? It might help others who search for similar problems...
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Sometimes our audio experts aren't here every day so posts slip by really fast so you can bump your post after a week of no replies,next time do that for other questions.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Yeah, I would have said something, but I missed both the original AND the 2nd post altogether...

My suggestion would have been to use any DECENT NLE: AVID MC, Sony Vegas, Apple FCP, Adobe Premiere, GV Edius. AfterEffects or any other MotionGraphics/Compositing app (one that supports audio) would be good. Heck, even Virtualdub ought to be able to do this if you set it up correctly.

Scott
    Quote Quote