VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 27
1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Thread
    Search PM
    Download - http://www.mediafire.com/?1a0oc04u539b5eg
    Features:
    - Change the container to Mp4 without transcoding video (If the original video in h264 format)
    - Support for multiple internal and external audio tracks
    - Support subtitle formats: srt, ass, ssa, ttxt. Changing colors for subtitles.
    - Add and edit tags for Mp4 files (m4v, m4a, m4b)
    - Artworks and chapters for Mp4 files.
    - Encode video for non-h264
    - Correction of the atoms in Mp4 files to be able to change the audio and subtitle on Apple devices.
    - Searching tags on TheTvDB, TheMovieDB and iTunes web sites
    - English and Russian interface.

Requirements:
    Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package for WinXP only
    QuickTime codec (recommended)

Screenshots:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	9f78e370a7e45cd6730e3998cdfed792.jpg
Views:	47835
Size:	221.7 KB
ID:	13392

Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	7ad79b0dfc8f57f89ed7f452ce00abbf.jpg
Views:	41063
Size:	153.5 KB
ID:	11072  

Name:	8739d89be68d3a9615c4278f1ac1437f.jpg
Views:	78563
Size:	53.7 KB
ID:	11073  

Name:	536fe8d7e14039e9daeb015432828bd3.jpg
Views:	40685
Size:	109.7 KB
ID:	11074  

Name:	8f6a00ff4738eaf62f860749eef7a063.jpg
Views:	78510
Size:	66.6 KB
ID:	11075  

Last edited by oreons; 24th Sep 2013 at 08:06. Reason: new version
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Looks fine.

But is Quicktime required or just recommended?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    QuickTime recommended, with it will be better audio quality.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Version 0.218 - http://www.mediafire.com/?u08lyu6ogma1duq

New in version:

1. Added labels to the buttons

2. Separate settings for encoding music files. Ability encode to ALAC.

3. The choice of variant for the encoder CoreAudioToolbox. It uses the QAAC version 1.0 and above.

4. Settings for dynamic range compression (DRC) for AC3 and DTS tracks. Using Sox to DRC.
    Ability to create a spectrogram for the audio tracks. They are placed to the directory Temp\Spectrograms

5.The output of tags in text form, comfortable for copying.

6. The "About" form.
    7. Correction of the subtitle for the normal display in QuickTime Player.

8. Logs are stored in a separate directory Temp\Logs and have a unique name for each run.

9. Copy chapters from one film to another.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    THANKS FOR THIS GREAT PROGRAM !!!! i KNEW IT THAT SOMEONE WILL DEVELOPED THIS KIND OF GREAT SOFTWARE...ALL I GOT TO DO IS JUST WAIT AND PATIENCE....THEN, YOU ARE THE ONE!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
    THIS IS GREAT SOLUTION FOR MKV CONTAINER REMUXED INTO MP4 (LIKE THIS CONTAINER VERY MUCH)
    HAD BEEN USING OTHER SIMILAR SOFTWARE SOFTWARE THAT DOESN'T MEET THE EXPECTATION OF MINE VERY MUCH SUCH AS :

1) REBOX.NET (DOESN'T SUPPORT TO INCLUDED THE SUBTITLE, CAN'T DO BATCH CONVERTING, CAN'T DO EDITING VIDEO INFO)

2) MKVEXTRACTGUI2 (ONLY DEMUXED THE MKV - WHAT A PAIN IN MY A**, DOESN'T SUPPORT TO INCLUDED THE SUBTITLE - MP4 OUTPUT, CAN'T DO BATCH CONVERTING, CAN'T DO EDITING VIDEO INFO)

3) MKV CLEAVER (ONLY DEMUXED THE MKV - WHAT A PAIN IN MY A**, DOESN'T SUPPORT TO INCLUDED THE SUBTITLE - MP4 OUTPUT, CAN'T DO EDITING VIDEO INFO, ONE OF THE OLD SOFTWARE DOESN'T REALLY WORK WELL WITH WINDOWS VERSION COMPATIBILITY ISSUES ALSO WITH THE OTHER SIDE SOFTWARE LIKE MKV EXTRACT FROM MKVTOOLNIX - NEED TO GET SEPARATELY ....)
    SUBTITLE

4) YAMB (ONE OF THE OLD SOFTWARE DOESN'T REALLY WORK WELL WITH WINDOWS VERSION COMPATIBILITY ISSUES ALSO WITH THE OTHER SIDE SOFTWARE LIKE MKV EXTRACT FROM MKVTOOLNIX - NEED TO GET SEPARATELY ....)

NOW, YOU GIVE US MKVTOMP4 !!! ITS MORE THAN PERFECT!!!!
    BUT THERE ARE ONLY SEVERAL BUGS AND IMPROVEMENT THAT YOU SHOULD MAKE I THINK...(^_^)

1) ITS ABOUT SUBTITLE OPTION, SEEMS ITS DOESN'T REALLY WORKS WITH THE COLORS CHANGE OPTION, REALLY LIKE THIS OPTION!! (ITS A MUST NEED!!) - THE OUTPUT VIDEO DOESN'T SHOW THE RESULT THATS LIKE IT SHOULD...THE SUBTITLE OF THE OUTPUT VIDEO DOESN'T CHANGE ITS COLORS... PLEASE FIX THIS MY FRIEND...(I DONT KNOW IF THIS ABOUT THE MEDIA PLAYER SUPPORTED PROBLEM - I USE VLC, DOESN'T TRY ON OTHER PLAYER YET...I DON'T THINK THE PLAYER IS THE PROBLEM..)

2) THE IMPROVEMENT IS ONLY ABOUT THE AUDIO OPTION....ITS LOOKS LIKE THE AUDIO ENCODING SETTING IS NOT REALLY FRIENDLY....PROBABLY FOR NOVICE USER LIKE ME AND THE OTHERS...AND I REALLY TRY HARD TO LEARN IT... BUT, YOU SHOULD MAKE IT MORE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND...THIS IS WHATS I SUGGEST....

JUST MAKE IT SIMPLE LIKE BASICS AUDIO CONVERTER

- ADD THE OPTIONS WITH VARIETY OF AUDIO CODEC TO CHOOSE (OF COURSE ONLY IF MP4 CONTAINER SUPPORTED IT)
    - ADD THE OPTIONS WITH VARIETY AUDIO SAMPLING RATE TO CHOOSE
    - ADD THE OPTIONS WITH VARIETY AUDIO CHANNELS TO CHOOSE (5.1 CHANNELS IS THE BEST THING!!)
    - ADD THE OPTIONS TO CHANGE THE VOLUME GAIN (THIS IS MUST HAVE OPTION!!!)

I THINK MAYBE ALL OF THIS OPTION CAN BE MADE WITH 'COMMAND' SETTING THAT YOU PROVIDED...BUT IT IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND..

THAT'S ALL...
    THANKS...
    GOD BLESS YOU U MAKE ALL OF THIS HAPPENS...!!!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    ITS ABOUT SUBTITLE OPTION, SEEMS ITS DOESN'T REALLY WORKS WITH THE COLORS CHANGE OPTION, REALLY LIKE THIS OPTION!! (ITS A MUST NEED!!) - THE OUTPUT VIDEO DOESN'T SHOW THE RESULT THATS LIKE IT SHOULD...THE SUBTITLE OF THE OUTPUT VIDEO DOESN'T CHANGE ITS COLORS... PLEASE FIX THIS MY FRIEND...(I DONT KNOW IF THIS ABOUT THE MEDIA PLAYER SUPPORTED PROBLEM - I USE VLC, DOESN'T TRY ON OTHER PLAYER YET...I DON'T THINK THE PLAYER IS THE PROBLEM..)
    Subtitles are displayed in the QuickTime Player, iTunes and on Apple devices. Other players probably will not see them because of a special type.
    Code:
    Format                           : Timed text
    Muxing mode                      : sbtl
    Codec ID                         : tx3g
    THE IMPROVEMENT IS ONLY ABOUT THE AUDIO OPTION....ITS LOOKS LIKE THE AUDIO ENCODING SETTING IS NOT REALLY FRIENDLY....PROBABLY FOR NOVICE USER LIKE ME AND THE OTHERS...AND I REALLY TRY HARD TO LEARN IT... BUT, YOU SHOULD MAKE IT MORE EASIER TO UNDERSTAND...THIS IS WHATS I SUGGEST....
    I want to write a FAQ
    - ADD THE OPTIONS WITH VARIETY OF AUDIO CODEC TO CHOOSE (OF COURSE ONLY IF MP4 CONTAINER SUPPORTED IT)
    In setup of the program have the option of the codec to AAC (Nero or QT). You can also add the original AC3 track or transcode DTS to AC3.
    ADD THE OPTIONS WITH VARIETY AUDIO CHANNELS TO CHOOSE (5.1 CHANNELS IS THE BEST THING!!)
    Now there is a choice between 2.0 and multichannel audio.
    ADD THE OPTIONS TO CHANGE THE VOLUME GAIN (THIS IS MUST HAVE OPTION!!!)
    The previous version had an option to increase the volume track, but this often led to distortion of sound. Therefore, this option is now replaced by the Dynamic Range Compression (DRC). In this quiet sounds are amplified and loud volume decrease. You can set the Sox option to activate the DRC.
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    OK, THANKS FOR THE KIND REPLY... (^_^)

SO ABOUT THE COLORS SUBTITLE, ITS ONLY CAN SHOW THE COLORS WHEN USING QUICK TIME PLAYER RIGHT? IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE IT WORKS ON OTHERS PLAYER TOO OR THERE'S A PLAYER CAN SUPPORTED THIS SPECIAL TYPE? (SORRY, JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE AGAIN BECAUSE ITS BIGGEST REGRET IF ITS NOT FOR ME...)

I REALLY WANNA LEARN ALL THE SETTING....CAN'T FOR FAQ YOU WANT TO WRITE THANKS

I HAD DONE TRY ALL THE ENCODING USING ALL THE AUDIO OPTION YOU PROVIDE..SO FAR I CAN REALLY UNDERSTAND SO MUCH
    AND I KNOW THIS IS THE BEST SETTING YOU GIVEN TO US...THANKS

BUT I WANNA KNOW WHEN USE THE MULTICHANNEL AUDIO SETTING, THE OPTION THAT REPLACED VOLUME GAIN (DRC & SOX - LIKE IT!!) IS AUTO APPLIED TO THE CONVERTED AUDIO OR NOT?
    BECAUSE WHAT I SEE IS WHEN I CHOOSE THE AAC 2.0, THE DRC & SOX OPTION IS AVAILABLE...BUT WHEN I CHOOSE THE MULTICHANNEL ITS GONE....(REALLY WANT TO LEARN)

IT'S POSSIBBLE TO CHANGE THE ENCODING SETTING FOR FORMAT PROFILE? BECAUSE ALL THE CONVERTED AUDIO IS LC-AAC....IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE INTO HE-AACv2?

ALL THE CONVERTED AUDIO IS BEEN APPLIED WITH SAMPLING RATES 48.0 khz RIGHT? ITS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE IT MORE HIGHER SAMPLING RATES THAN 48.0 khz? OR AAC AUDIO DOESN'T SUPPORT IT? (SORRY I DONT REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS...)

LAST QUESTION & REQUEST, CAN YOU MAKE THE ONE OF MULTIPLE SUBTITLE PLAYED AUTOMATICALLY BY DEFAULT IN ANY PLAYER I PLAY IT? (SOMETHING LIKES FLAG OR TAGS THAT FORCED THE SUBTITLE TO PLAY)
    EXAMPLE :
    IF I GOT MULTIPLE SUBTITLE WITH DIFFERENCE LANGUAGE (1ST - ENG, 2ND - JAPAN, 3RD - KOREAN), I WANT THE 1ST - ENG SUBTITLE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I PLAY THE VIDEO...NOT MANUALLY TO CHOOSE SEARCH & THEN CHOOSE IT....

THANKS ONCE AGAIN....(^_^)
    IF YOU MAKE THIS IS PAID SOFTWARE....I WOULD BE THE ONE TO BUY IT!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  
  8. Great program! Thanks for sharing! I have two questions when trying to convert an MKV to M4V

1) My source MKV has 1 video and 2 audio (1 AAC and 1 AC3). I can't figure out the right setting to get the output to include both audio. I don't want to recode the audio, I just want to copy both audio with encoding. The AAC copies fine and correctly shows me in green "Output:AAC without encoding." How do I get the AC3 to do something similar?
    2) The chapters in the MKV convert nicely to the M4V, however every chapter title now starts with "en:" (I assume for English). Is there a way to not have that added to the chapter titles?

Thanks again.
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    SEifER
    SO ABOUT THE COLORS SUBTITLE, ITS ONLY CAN SHOW THE COLORS WHEN USING QUICK TIME PLAYER RIGHT? IS THERE ANY WAY TO MAKE IT WORKS ON OTHERS PLAYER TOO OR THERE'S A PLAYER CAN SUPPORTED THIS SPECIAL TYPE? (SORRY, JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE AGAIN BECAUSE ITS BIGGEST REGRET IF ITS NOT FOR ME...)
    Checked the subtitles on the latest version of VLC. They're displayed. To change the color, you need to set the subtitle color in preferences.

Name:	711079e3d928a9ad37dbc6420f4f3b55.jpg
Views:	43080
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	10414
    BUT I WANNA KNOW WHEN USE THE MULTICHANNEL AUDIO SETTING, THE OPTION THAT REPLACED VOLUME GAIN (DRC & SOX - LIKE IT!!) IS AUTO APPLIED TO THE CONVERTED AUDIO OR NOT?
    BECAUSE WHAT I SEE IS WHEN I CHOOSE THE AAC 2.0, THE DRC & SOX OPTION IS AVAILABLE...BUT WHEN I CHOOSE THE MULTICHANNEL ITS GONE....(REALLY WANT TO LEARN)
    Sox option for AAC 2.0 only. For multichannel audio Sox did not work.
    IT'S POSSIBBLE TO CHANGE THE ENCODING SETTING FOR FORMAT PROFILE? BECAUSE ALL THE CONVERTED AUDIO IS LC-AAC....IS THERE A WAY TO CHANGE INTO HE-AACv2?
    HE-AAC has a small bitrate, it is used for radio
    ALL THE CONVERTED AUDIO IS BEEN APPLIED WITH SAMPLING RATES 48.0 khz RIGHT? ITS POSSIBLE TO CHANGE IT MORE HIGHER SAMPLING RATES THAN 48.0 khz? OR AAC AUDIO DOESN'T SUPPORT IT? (SORRY I DONT REALLY KNOW ABOUT THIS...)
    Apple devices does not support more than 48 kHz, also mostly in the movies there is no greater frequency.
    LAST QUESTION & REQUEST, CAN YOU MAKE THE ONE OF MULTIPLE SUBTITLE PLAYED AUTOMATICALLY BY DEFAULT IN ANY PLAYER I PLAY IT? (SOMETHING LIKES FLAG OR TAGS THAT FORCED THE SUBTITLE TO PLAY)
    EXAMPLE :
    IF I GOT MULTIPLE SUBTITLE WITH DIFFERENCE LANGUAGE (1ST - ENG, 2ND - JAPAN, 3RD - KOREAN), I WANT THE 1ST - ENG SUBTITLE PLAY AUTOMATICALLY WHEN I PLAY THE VIDEO...NOT MANUALLY TO CHOOSE SEARCH & THEN CHOOSE IT....
    I do not deal with this issue. I'll see later.

proximous
    1) My source MKV has 1 video and 2 audio (1 AAC and 1 AC3). I can't figure out the right setting to get the output to include both audio. I don't want to recode the audio, I just want to copy both audio with encoding. The AAC copies fine and correctly shows me in green "Output:AAC without encoding." How do I get the AC3 to do something similar?
    If you want to add the original AC3 track without encoding to AAC, then go to track properties and uncheck the AAC checkbox and set AC3 checkbox.

Name:	249c72916ea1078186e8fd754e995986.jpg
Views:	82110
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	10415Click image for larger version

Name:	3b84a3b92d9ae888d275807ece59d530.jpg
Views:	81492
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	10416

2) The chapters in the MKV convert nicely to the M4V, however every chapter title now starts with "en:" (I assume for English). Is there a way to not have that added to the chapter titles?
    It adds the full name of the mkv subtitle, I can remove the prefix in the next release.
    Quote Quote  
  10. @oreons

Many thanks on the AC3 passthru! Worked great! I think I now understand the settings better. As a suggestion, it may be more clear to simply have an option called "just mux" (like AVIDEMUX) or "just passthru" (like HANDBRAKE) or "just copy". Something really simple for us dummies who couldn't figure it out without having to ask for help.

I'll look for the next release with the chapter prefix update. Thanks again.
    Quote Quote  
  11. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @oreons

can you add option to change the audio framerate (tempo) - my video that i change the framerate doesn't synchronized with the audio.....
    Please......
    Quote Quote  
  12. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @oreons

can you add option to change the audio framerate (tempo) - my video that i change the framerate doesn't synchronized with the audio.....
    Please......
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    proximous
    Yes, a little confused with the terminology, I will need to make it easier.

SEifER
    Framerate on these audio does not help, they need to stretch in audio editor.
    Quote Quote  
  14. Member
    Search Comp PM
    @ oreons

so, you means i got use another software likes audio editor to change the framerates..?
    Can you give me suggestion what's the best software to do that?

When i'm tried to convert ac3 audio into aac 2.0 (est time : 1 hour 35 minutes ), using the option drc with ac3-heavy...the converted audio (est time : 1 hour 35 minutes ) works fine...
    But when i add the sox option, the converted audio i got is only (est time 26 minutes) not even half from the original audio (est time : 1 hour 35 minutes )
    why?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    SEifER
    so, you means i got use another software likes audio editor to change the framerates..?
    Can you give me suggestion what's the best software to do that?
    This problem occurs when the video is PAL, and the external audio is taken from the movie NTSC or vice versa.
    https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/287828-Need-to-resample-PAL-audio-to-NTSC-audio-Is-it-possible

When i'm tried to convert ac3 audio into aac 2.0 (est time : 1 hour 35 minutes ), using the option drc with ac3-heavy...the converted audio (est time : 1 hour 35 minutes ) works fine...
    But when i add the sox option, the converted audio i got is only (est time 26 minutes) not even half from the original audio (est time : 1 hour 35 minutes )
    why?
    This is strange, please write program log (at the directory Temp\log)
    Quote Quote  
  16. Hi,

First, thanks for taking the time to put this software together. I look forward to trying it out when I get home tonight.

It's been years since I have tried any conversion tools as I was never impressed. Even with high end computers, conversion was always slow and confusing.

For my current situation, I have a lot of MKV media that is being streamed using PS3 Media Server to my ... PS3. The functionality is limited and clunky over extended wi-fi distances, not to mention fast forward obviously wouldn't work too well. On top of that, I am looking to get a NAS box and support is extremely limited with on the fly transcoding. However, the idea of on the fly transcoding turned me back around to looking for another conversion tool.

Basically, I just want to convert as fast as possible and as easily as possible while retaining original video and audio quality, batch processing a plus. Would this tool be what I am looking for? If so, do you have any tips for a complete novice on how to setup your application?

Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Pyrophoric
    Default settings are suitable for most films. You can change the configuration of the number of included tracks and audio quality.
    Name:  105de078efc945ba2f1600dfca992316.jpg
Views: 159517
Size:  44.2 KB
    Quote Quote  
  18. Originally Posted by oreons View Post
    Pyrophoric
    Default settings are suitable for most films. You can change the configuration of the number of included tracks and audio quality.
    [Attachment 10443 - Click to enlarge]
    Ok, thanks. I know it depends on the computer + the specs of the original media but is the conversion pretty quick?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    If your console can play AC3, you can not encode audio, and include the original AC3 track only. This will be the fastest way. If you want to convert audio to AAC, then add the time to encode.
    Quote Quote  
  20. Hi... the converted video is excellent! The only problem I have is that I can't sync it to my iPod... is there a way of changing the dimensions of the video to 640x480? I believe that's the current problem
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Shisehise
    Try this http://www.mediafire.com/?f7lfejo1m4orpyc
    (replace MkvToMp4.exe from the archive)
    Settings:
    Optimization - ATV1
    Change Resolution - 640x480

Name:	fb213d26dfaf22a63bdc7f7a3ca75979.jpg
Views:	81329
Size:	66.3 KB
ID:	10467
    Quote Quote  
  22. Member
    Search Comp PM
    This My Audio FILE Info & Log for the PROBLEMS that I mentions...

ORIGINAL AUDIO INFO :-
    Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : HE-AAC / LC
    Codec ID : 40
    Duration : 2h 31mn
    Bit rate mode : Variable
    Bit rate : 40.0 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate : 78.8 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz / 24.0 KHz
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 43.2 MiB (6%)
    Language : English
    Encoded date : UTC 2012-01-09 10:50:21
    Tagged date : UTC 2012-01-09 10:51:33
    CONVERTED AUDIO INFO :-

Audio
    ID : 2
    Format : AAC
    Format/Info : Advanced Audio Codec
    Format profile : LC
    Codec ID : 40
    Duration : 11mn 7s
    Bit rate mode : Variable
    Bit rate : 154 Kbps
    Maximum bit rate : 229 Kbps
    Channel(s) : 2 channels
    Channel positions : Front: L R
    Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
    Compression mode : Lossy
    Stream size : 12.3 MiB (2%)
    Language : English
    Encoded date : UTC 2012-01-09 12:17:02
    Tagged date : UTC 2012-01-09 12:17:05

The LOG of CONVERTING FILE :

Started processing file: F:/Movie/New folder/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip].m4v
    Starting Mp4Box with the parameters:
    Tools\Mp4Box\0.4.6\Mp4Box -raw 1 -out "Temp\video.264" "F:/Movie/New folder/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip].m4v"
    Extracting MPEG-4 AVC-H264 stream to h264
    Tools\Mp4Box\0.4.6\Mp4Box -raw 2 -out "Temp\(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2.AAC" "F:/Movie/New folder/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip].m4v"
    Extracting MPEG-4 AAC stream to aac
    Tools\Mp4Box\0.4.6\Mp4Box -ttxt 3 -out "Temp\temp_sub" "F:/Movie/New folder/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip].m4v"
    Conversion done
    Tools\Mp4Box\0.4.6\Mp4Box -ttxt 4 -out "Temp\temp_sub" "F:/Movie/New folder/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip].m4v"
    Conversion done
    Starting FFmpeg with the parameters:
    Tools\ffmpeg\ffmpeg -i "D:/MkvToMp4_0.218/Temp/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2.AAC" -y "Temp\(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2.wav"
    Starting Sox with the parameters:
    Tools\sox\sox "D:/MkvToMp4_0.218/Temp/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2.wav" "Temp\(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2_drc.wav" -S spectrogram -x 1100 -o "Temp\Spectrograms\(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2.png" -t "Input File: (2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip].m4v track: 1" compand 0.0,1 6:-53,-43,-20 -6 -90 0.1 gain -n -0.1 treble +0.1
    Input File : 'D:/MkvToMp4_0.218/Temp/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2.wav'
    Channels : 2
    Sample Rate : 48000
    Precision : 16-bit
    Duration : 02:31:00.39 = 434898944 samples ~ 679530 CDDA sectors
    File Size : 1.74G
    Bit Rate : 1.54M
    Sample Encoding: 16-bit Signed Integer PCM
    Done.
    Starting Qaac with the parameters:
    Tools\qaac\qaac --quality 2 --ignorelength --tvbr 101 "D:/MkvToMp4_0.218/Temp/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2_drc.wav" -o "Temp\(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2_drc.m4a"
    initializing QTML...done
    qaac 0.86, QuickTime 7.7.1
    (2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2_drc.wav
    MPEG-4 AAC Encoder 1.7.1, Variable Bit Rate q100, Best
    32017920/-1 samples processed in 01:58.591
    Overall bitrate: 154.385kbps
    Creating an index file F:/Movie/New folder/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip].m4v
    Tools\mp4box\mp4box -new -add "Temp\video.264" Temp\video.mp4
    AVC-H264 import - frame size 1280 x 528 at 25.000 FPS
    Import results: 217229 samples - Slices: 2617 I 81227 P 133385 B - 1 SEI - 2523 IDR
    Saving Temp\video.mp4: 0.500 secs Interleaving
    Tools\mp4box\mp4box -nhml 1 Temp\video.mp4
    Converting video timecodes...
    Converting timecodes completed.
    Tools\MP4Box\MP4Box.exe -new -delay 1=1 -par 1=850:1000 -add "Temp\video_out.nhml":lang=eng:name="" -add "D:/MkvToMp4_0.218/Temp/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_audio_2_drc.m4a"#1:lang=eng:name="" -add "D:/MkvToMp4_0.218/Temp/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_sub_3_text_change.ttxt":lang=ind:name="" -add "D:/MkvToMp4_0.218/Temp/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_internal_sub_4_text_change.ttxt":lang=eng:name="" -itags tool="MkvToMp4 [www.mkvtomp4.ru] version 0.218" "D:\MkvToMp4_0.218\(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_new.m4v"
    NHML import - Stream Type Visual - ObjectTypeIndication 0x21
    IsoMedia import - track ID 1 - Audio (SR 48000 - 2 channels)
    Timed Text (GPAC TTXT) Import
    Timed Text (GPAC TTXT) Import
    Setting up iTunes/iPod file...
    Forcing AVC/H264 SAR to 1:1...
    Saving D:\MkvToMp4_0.218\(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_new.m4v: 0.500 secs Interleaving
    Correction mp4 file.
    TKHD atom correction for video. TRAK 1
    TKHD atom correction for audio. TRAK 2
    TKHD atom correction for subtitle. TRAK 3
    TKHD atom correction for subtitle. TRAK 4
    Writing tags in file: D:\MkvToMp4_0.218\(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip]_new.m4v
    The file <b>F:/Movie/New folder/(2001) Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone [BluRayRip].m4v</b> is processed successfully
    File processing time: 1 h. 2 min. 54 sec.
    Total time: 1 h. 2 min. 55 sec.

When I add/thick the SOX option...its only converted the audio about 11 minutes from the original which 2h 31 minutes
    Why? The Result doesn't say any errors happen...
    Quote Quote  
  23. Omg this caps kid makes me angry.

Anyway just wanted to ask if its not standard compilant to mux mp3 and aac audo lines into one mp4. because its not possible to mux mp3 into it only when i enable rencode
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    SEifER
    Unfortunately, I can not determine the cause without the source file. You can write your file link on private message.

peaceDOThuxDOTde
    My program can not add the original Mp3 into Mp4 file, only original AC3 tracks. But mp4box can do this. You can add the mp3 from the mp4box command line or GUI (ex. Yamb).
    Quote Quote  
  25. Curious, I tried the application last night and it really was fast, however the video had no audio. I left everything default except AAC 2.0 to Multichannel. I know you probably need more info but off the top of your head, any idea what might be going on?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Maybe your console can not play multichannel aac, try aac 2.0 or include the original ac3, as shown at the end of my post https://forum.videohelp.com/threads/340675-Mkv%D0%A2%D0%BEMp4-v0-218-rapid-tool-for-rep...=1#post2132774
    Quote Quote  
  27. Thank you very much for adding the option to convert to 640x480...

I have only one final request - to be able to customize the video dimensions - for example to 638x374
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Shisehise
    The program sets the horizontal size for a given (640), and the vertical to fit right.
    iPod plays video, converted the program?
    Quote Quote  
  29. Tried your suggestion last night and it worked. First, I tested on my computer and WMP didn't like the audio, weird since I use Shark007 codecs ... thought it could play the audio format. Regardless, the PS3 plays everything fine.

One more question though...

I have tried several applications over the past week, all to convert MKV to MP4. How is it that yours is so darn fast? Every other application out there seems to take at least over and hour, sometimes over 2 hours. Your applications takes 10 minutes. I am very impressed and this is exactly what I needed.

HUGE THANKS!
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Works quickly, because the program does not convert the video, just audio.
    Quote Quote