VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    There hasn't been an update recently and the website says they can't process credit cards which means they can't except orders? Are we about to lose Slysoft?
    Quote Quote  
  2. Software is only updated when needed:
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=327201&postcount=2

SlySoft's Tom suspects credit cards might be taken again in 3 or 4 days:
    http://forum.slysoft.com/showpost.php?p=327158&postcount=7
    Last edited by mike20021969; 29th Oct 2011 at 14:49.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by wulf109 View Post
    Are we about to lose Slysoft?
    Let's hope not, I have a lifetime membership!!
    Quote Quote  
  4. I wouldn't be too concerned just because they can't, for whatever reason, process credit cards for a few days.

Just last week I placed an order at Newegg and tried to pay with my Discover card. Up pops a notification that said, in effect: Sorry, we can't process Discover cards at the moment. So I tried my Master Card and all was well. [shrugs]
    Last edited by fritzi93; 29th Oct 2011 at 22:43.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by wulf109 View Post
    There hasn't been an update recently and the website says they can't process credit cards which means they can't except orders? Are we about to lose Slysoft?
    I was notified by slysoft, then downloaded and installed v6.8.8.0 last 11 October, 2011. Is that not recent enough?? I also have a lifetime membership and hope that whatever the credit card issue is, that it gets resolved soon and that slysoft is a step pr two ahead of the vicious powers-that-be.
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote