starts inserting subtitles I receive this
    message "bmp2png.exe is currently used by
    another program", that's the file located in
    the DVD Flick directory, and nothing is
    recorded after this and the encoding process
    can stay forever!

Can I get some help please!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I found out now is that if I try to insert the subtitle manually it gives me this message "the subtitle has overlapping timestamps" and that dvd flick will try to fix it.
    I guess this is where the problem starts from, i've uninstalled and reinstalled dvd flick, vobsub and k-lite codec but still get the same message about overlapping even that subtitle is working perfect when i display it on media player classic!
    Quote Quote  
  3. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I think you can try fix overlapping subs with subtitle edit or subtitle workshop.

Or else can you try other easy all-in-one converters like avstodvd or freemake video converter.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Thx very much, I will try the subtitles programs
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I think you can try fix overlapping subs with subtitle edit or subtitle workshop.

Or else can you try other easy all-in-one converters like avstodvd or freemake video converter.
    Hello and thx very much for your help, I tried the DVD programs but nothing is great like DVD Flick, there was an overlapping problems with the subtitles so Subtitle Edit solved it, I've recorded 3 DVDs so far with no problem, hope it goes on like this, thx again for help.
    Quote Quote