bought a samsung dvd player ht-d453hk in region 3 and need region free hack
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
I just found it using the same hack than for Samsung HT-C350 :
1. Remove disc from tray.
2. Switch off player and unplug from mains.
3. Wait 30 seconds, then reconnect mains.
4. Turn on player with remote. Wait for player to finish loading and display 'no disc'.
5. Press enter on remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
6. Press 8, 4, 2, 6, 9 on the remote. (There will be no on-screen response.)
7. Press enter on the remote. Player will automatically shut off.
8. Turn player on. (NOT FROM REMOTE)
9. turn off. (NOT FROM REMOTE)
10. Turn player off then on again. (Maybe you can try 2 ways turn on and off and on again and just turning on)
11. Player is now region-free.
Of course you did.
Thanks a million nhe - every other thread I tried said it was impossible. Your's worked immediately!