VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi I was wondering if there is software available to burn multiple DVDs to one Blu Ray disc without quality loss.

For example say I have disc 1,2 and 3 of some TV show, instead of burning each one seperatly to a DVD disc, can they all be burnt to a Blu-Ray disc and a selection menu at the start can let you chose which disc you want to load?

Cheers.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    multiAVCHD 4.1 is a very nice soft and free!!!

Try it!!!
    Quote Quote  
  3. hey thanks, that looks intereseting
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Can you author menus using this software? I have a bunch of mkv files I'd love to author on to a single blu ray disc.
    I'm afraid. I'm afraid, Dave. Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it..... Yup. Spppllttt. It's gone.
    Quote Quote  
  5. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Multiavchd will author with motion menus as well as still menus.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Banned
    Search Comp PM
    Just a word of warning - while multiAVCHD works great for most BD players, a very small number simply cannot play anything it creates. I own one of those players (Momitsu). A few others are pretty fussy and will only play discs created in specific ways. You might want to try your first one with a re-writable BD disc just to be sure the settings you used work OK in your player.
    Quote Quote  
  7. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I bought a philps blu-ray that plays mkv from burned blu-ray and usb thumb drives so i dont need to author blu-rays anymore.They also dont have to be blu-ray spec either.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote