VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Handbrake, VDub, & MeGUI tjack360's Avatar
    Maryville, Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe
    Search Comp PM
    I have installed AVISynth, Power DVD Ultra & I have VirtualDubMod 1.5.3 but when I go to load my M2TS file, I do not see the option for "M2TS Editor" in the box for AVISynth template. If anyone can help, I would appreciate it. I have the Hauppauge HD PVR and I would love to use VDub to edit out commercials from the videos that I capture from my Xfinity DVR. Thanks!!!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Handbrake, VDub, & MeGUI tjack360's Avatar
    Maryville, Missouri, USA, North America, Earth, Solar System, Milky Way, Universe
    Search Comp PM
    I found an alternative using DGAVCDec to load the file into virtualdub. Thanks!!!
    Toshiba DX1215, Intel Core i5-2410 CPU 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz, 8.00 GB RAM, Windows 10 Home 64-Bit OS
    Quote Quote  
  3. You can use TsSniper to edit HD PVR files. It's fast because it doesn't reencode, but it's limited to cuts on key frames (about every 1 to 2 seconds with HD PVR files).

If you don't mind paying for software VideoRedo has the ability to cut anywhere and only reencode cut GOPs.
    Quote Quote