VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi all,

I am making a bluray disc for my personal use out of movie clips ripped from original blurays, my personal HD videos and HD audio clips. So far, I have used DVDFab bluray to extract chapter I want without any encoding (untouched .m2ts) and then using Smart cutter have trimmed it perfectly according to my preference of the scene.

Now I have video clips in .m2ts format with DTS-HD and Dolby True HD audio formats. Likewise, I have HD audio clips in uncompressed wav which are 96Khz/24 bit.

I now need a software which can create bluray disc out of my media with variety of menus, sub-menus etc for easy interaction of bluray. If the software can make snapshots of the clips by providing a thumbnail preview with respective titles & text for the menus would be exceptional.

I had an opportunity to use Scenarist BD in my friend's laptop, but I feel its too complicated and not getting into my brains. I would rather require a simple software (economical) which can do the above job easily.

Thanks in advance...
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I don't think you will find any "simple" blu-ray authoring with dts hd support.

Have you tried multiavchd? Probably not the simpliest authoring then but it support most formats like dts-hd.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    I don't think you will find any "simple" blu-ray authoring with dts hd support.

Have you tried multiavchd? Probably not the simpliest authoring then but it support most formats like dts-hd.
    Hmm...I tried multiavchd and felt it is bit complicated to my knowledge. Any other user friendly software available if not complicated?
    Quote Quote