Recently, there is a new kind of products: instead of MP3 player with built in speaker, the new product is:
1) stereo speakers with built in rechargeable battery via USB connection (last between 5 to 8 hours of play)
2) built in card readers (SD, microSD, etc..)
3) built in USB for USB thumb drive
4) can play MP3/WMA music from memory card or thumb drive
I heard two of them in a swap meet, they sound very good (incl the bass sound) although they are quite small.
But I did not remember the brand.
Searching online (eBay) I found tons of them.
Anyone of you have one of these and if you do, can you post the model and your opinions ?
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
ktnwin - PATIENCE
I bought one, it plays OK but have a lot of limitations:
1) it plays MP3 one at a time, I can skip to the next one or to the previous one
2) sounds OK, the bass are not that loud as I heard at the demo
ending up give is away to a cousin.
But it is quite a good way to share music in a small group from your MP3s.
iPad speakers sound 10 times better (almost real to my ears)ktnwin - PATIENCE
Bumping your own 2 year old post!!
Try the Big Jambox.