VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I need the help
    1: i m using adobe premiere 6.5 and i want to import .vob file in it. Is there any plugin to do this please tell me.please don't say me to convert this into another format.

2: i import .mpeg file in premiere and premiere accept it. But when i get this in timeline and i want to play this premiere does not play it. If premiere play this this this is very slow process some things are showing and some things are not. I have installed quicktime and real time. .avi and .mov and .gif is working fine. What should i do?

3: when i export a movie in pal vcd or pal dvd a 5 mint clip get 40 mint to xport. How can i decrease this time. Is there any encoder to do this with good video quality.

Thanks in advance to all members of this forum.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Premiere 6.5 is old, and doesn't handle mpeg at all well. There was a mainconcept plugin that allowed for native mpeg editing in older versions of Premiere, but it wasn't cheap. You are better off converting the footage to DV avi for editing.

As for speeding up rendering - you need a faster computer. Yours looks to be around 10 years old, so your rending is about as fast as you are going to get.
    Read my blog here.
    Quote Quote