VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Without thinking about it I made a number of ISOs from DVDs on one of my hard disks that I had moved the contents out of the VIDEO_TS folder. So, I now have a number of ISOs with the proper contents but they're not inside a TS folder.

They play fine, but without chapters. To redo them I have been reconverting them to files(vobs and ifos) with 7zFM.
    This only takes a few min each. Putting the contents into a VIDEO_TS folder and reconverting back to an ISO but this time within the TS folder.

Is there an easier way to do this?

Tony
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    not with free tools as you need to open the iso extract the contents change them and then remake the iso. maybe with the paid isobuster you could do it all in one step.
    --
    "a lot of people are better dead" - prisoner KSC2-303
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Well, that's what I thought too. I was hoping that maybe IMGBURN had a simple way to do it.

It only takes 3 min to do the whole process with one ISO but I have to do about 40 of them.

It's not difficult to do but as soon as you have to do the some thing more than 3 or 4 times...you say... or at least I do..There must be an app. for that.

But if it's not free and since I'll never make that mistake again. I guess I'll just do it the old fashioned way.
    Quote Quote