Using MultiAVCHD, I authored a disk for my Philips 5506/f7 player which is AVCHD compatible. I ticked the box for Stricter AVCHD folder format, and after pressing the start button I pushed the AVCHD (strict) button. I burned the resulting AVCHD folder to a RW disk. I started Cineplayer and it played fine, menus and all. I put the disk into my Philips player. It recognized it as a DATA disk, and when I chose AVCHD media, it showed a blank screen, with "menu" on the LCD screen on the player, and would not play. I checked the disk structure in the multiavchd folder on my computer. the folders I found were AVCHDTN, BDMV,HDAVCTN folders as well as details.txt, the log file and mfp file. When I checked the disk I created it had the 3 folders. I compared this to a disk I had made in Roxio Creator 2011. Its file structure was simply a BDMV folder, with the same type of Folders and Files as in the problem disk, as well as another folder SONIC with a file named mydvd.dat. This particular disk plays perfectly normally both in Cineplayer and my Philips player. I can't for the life of me figure out why one plays and not the other, Unless there is something wrong with my Menu, although it plays fine in Cineplayer. All help will be greatly appreciated