VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hello this is officially my first post in this forum

please help me everyone

so basically i just got myself a very classic cartoon that ive been looking for all my life LoLs

So the cartoon is .ogm file and have dual audio, ive tried playing them in VLC and there i can go to video>subtitle>track 1 (if im not mistaken)

and yes the subtitle showed up perfectly.. im so happy!! but when im trying to burn them to dvd using DVD Flick, i tried to view them using the DVD Player and here comes the problem, the cartoon is Japanese, i can use the dual audio so they speak english but i prefer them to speak Japanese and use the subtitle instead..

however i cannot find a way to show the subtitle using the dvd player, there is no option like VLC... what can i do here? any suggestions? Thnak you..
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try extract the subs from the ogm with ogmdemuxer, then when you make the dvd add the ogm and subtitle in dvd flick.
    Quote Quote  
  3. hi... i tried to extract the sub however there are two track of subs, track 1 and track 2... its kinda weird... in one file there are 2 track of sub... :S
    Quote Quote