VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/samsung-samsung-blu-ray-player-bd-d5300-bd-d530.../10166599.aspx $109
    Samsung Blu-ray Player (BD-D5300)

Energy Star

With Full HD video support and advanced network connectivity options, the Samsung BD-D5300 will deliver an enhanced entertainment experience. It's also home to Samsung's Smart Hub, ultra-fast play, as well as AllShare, Wi-Fi, HDMI and USB connectivity options putting everything you need into one sleek machine.
    Product Features
    Smart Hub is a built-in application that lets you easily find and enjoy movies, music and even your social networks at the touch of a button. Connect to your existing home network to browse for information with ease using Search All, Social TV, Your Video and a variety of Samsung "Apps".

• Full HD 1080p picture quality offers visuals that are saturated with rich, natural colours
    • The AllShare function completes your experience by allowing you to share and play back content from compatible devices on your home network
    • Ultra-Fast Play boots to the main start-up screen in just 3 seconds, and reduces movie loading times
    • Wi-Fi ready with a wireless USB adapter (sold separately) means you can connect to your network without the hassle of cables
    • USB ConnectShare Movie capability allows you to play back different types of video, music, and image files via the USB port
    • HDMI enables you to connect your HD video and audio with one simple cable; Anynet + (HDMI-CEC) allows you to operate multiple supported HDMI products with a single remote
    • BD Wise 1080p Up-Scaling optimize picture settings for the highest quality DVD video
    • BD Live (Blu-ray Profile 2.0) lets you download additional content and interactive features directly to your Blu-ray player with an Internet connection on BD Live supported discs
    I am thinking to buy this one.Please give some feedback.I have Tosibha 46 led HD tv(not 3D).Most movies i have mkv files.
    Last edited by imars99; 24th Aug 2011 at 01:58.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    I almost bought this but bought the Seiki BD660 at Walmart instead. Cheap, cheerful, can play ANYTHING you throw at it, and eminently region-code changeable (yes, both DVD and BD).
    For the nth time, with the possible exception of certain Intel processors, I don't have/ever owned anything whose name starts with "i".
    Quote Quote