VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hello guys,

I would like to learn to record in MPEG2 using GraphStudio with my capture cards.

I can usually watch only sound is lagged. I use VMR 7 for view.

What are the best filters? I use Windows 7
    64bit and a modern video offboard.

My cards are YUY2 input.

Tks for all

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  2. For recording in mpeg2 you can do that with the intervideo codec i have tested this myself or with the Mainconcept encoder but is hard to find these days

for output VMR7 is not good VMR9 should be better or under vista/7 the EVR and XP the Overlay.

Have a look here for filters chain:
    http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33792569
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by themaster1 View Post
    For recording in mpeg2 you can do that with the intervideo codec i have tested this myself or with the Mainconcept encoder but is hard to find these days

for output VMR7 is not good VMR9 should be better or under vista/7 the EVR and XP the Overlay.

Have a look here for filters chain:
    http://www.rage3d.com/board/showthread.php?t=33792569
    Thank you very much themaster1

Great link.

Finally got my first recording.

My question is where can InterVideo filters. I have to install that program? Windvd?

Thks again,

Claudio
    Quote Quote  
  4. You have to get WINDVR3 (which is old now) that's the latest version i know, i used to use it all the time 2-3 years ago, it makes decent recordings especially if you deinterlace on the fly. Contact me if you don't know where to find it
    *** DIGITIZING VHS / ANALOG VIDEOS SINCE 2001**** GEAR: JVC HR-S7700MS, TOSHIBA V733EF AND MORE
    Quote Quote  
  5. I have forgotten to tell you but i don't find graphstudio particularly stable (the problem is more related to Directshow i believe) , at least on XP, you might wanna try a commercial software called Christ Tv which support intervideo codecs for mpeg2 recordings
    Quote Quote