VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or buy Replay Video Capture or PlayON and record Netflix, HBO, etc! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Trying out Cyberlink Power Director, and all's fine except one basic need: I can't figure out how to do a lap dissolve from one clip to another. On the wonderful Windows Movie Maker, you just overlap one clip on another. This doesn't work with Power Director. I went through all the video tutorials and it wasn't covered. Can someone help? - Tony
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I posted the message above during my 30-day free trial. On the last day I figured out the answer, and decided to buy the software. Good decision: I have almost completed editing a 45 min film which is a mixture of regular and HD, and Power Direstor 9 handles it very well. I also got the three on-line manuals plus free on-line verbal support which I have used and found satisfactory. Buy with confidence! The answer to the specific question is to select 'transitions' and then the 'Fade' transition. - Tony
    Quote Quote