VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4
FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Thread
  1. Originally Posted by davexnet View Post
    I've had a devil of a time processing the 00000.mts that was posted.
    The source filter doesn't return clean fields or frames consistently. I've had distortion, backwards/forwards motion,
    and duplicate frames.

I've tried directshowsource, dss2 , ffmpegvideo & DGAVCindex. I've yet to try DGindexNV (I haven't purchased the license).

I've seen some mention in this thread of symptoms that seem similar. One of the participants mention DGindexNV/DGdecodeNV as
    serving the file properly (They were also working with interlaced MTS)
    http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?p=1492346#post1492346
    What directshow filters are you using?

I had the back/fwd motion using haali, ffdshow initially, but constructing a graph in graphstudio fixed it
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I tried directshowsource (FFDshow (ffmpeg-mt) and CoreAVC), dss2 (haali) .

I have not tried the graphedit approach, I'll give it a go tomorrow.

I had absolutely no luck with ffmpegsource2, I kept getting crashes in Staxrip.
    and bad results when I tried in Virtualdub.

However, my setup worked just fine on some progressive H264 (mkv) samples I had laying around.

I used GDSMUX to convert the MTS to MKV but it didn't yield any benefits as far as I can see.

I'm not running the latest FFDshow, mine's 3 or 4 months old. By all accounts, from what I've here and there,
    interlaced H264 can be troublesome.
    Quote Quote