VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    *NewMember* . Okay well i have my HD TV & my xbox 360. I have (2) wires coming out of my xbox , an internet wire , and the HD cable from my xbox to the back of the t.v (so i can play in HD). I have no wires near my TV containing the colors Red,white,yellow (AV/Xbox Cables) . When i look at Dazzle video creator plus set-up tuts on youtube , they always say to take out my xbox cables . BUT i have no xbox cables O_O . All i have is the internet cable, and the HD cable . How do i set up my capture card with this set-up? (+Windows Vista Laptop) . A walkthrough/youtube video will be great . I bought this dazzle 2years ago , and used it once and it was awful , but i didnt have HD then . BTW MY DAZZLE IS HD . *Im new to these forums , so if i posted in the wrong section please move it where it belongs , or link me too where . Im on my phone so its hard to seach all over the forum* Thank You .
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    Originally Posted by Amazon.com review
    The Dazzle "HD" is a joke. It's the same device as the previous Dazzle. They just threw in the "HD" part to trick consumers. The HD part only reflects the program it comes with. Yes, the program "Pinnacle Studio" is HD, but the Dazzle itself does NOT capture HD quality video.

The only way it can capture HD quality video is if it is wired through Component cables or HDMI. The dazzle offers none of it. It only offers S-Video and Composite...Which do not provide HD quality videos...
    You're going to need the regular composite AV cables for your Xbox, which I think it should have come with.
    Quote Quote