Ok so I've used dvdfab hd decrypter and aura4you dvd copy on two computers, and three different disc drives including two HPs and a generic. The thing is most newer funimation dvds and others that have been pressed in the past two or three years just don't convert after I copy the disc. The ripped files will play fine on my computer or anything really but once I try to convert them using aura4you freemake, format factory, or so on it either crashes or it can't figure out the time in some of the files. Format Factory seems to do it the best but there will be like 20 mins of video where the sound and video is just garbled. I'm trying to either converter the vobs or the ifo files. Also, when I try to play back the files in aura4you, freemake, formatfactory in their internal players if I try to skip sections it just returns back to the start of the dvd or file I addded.

What kind of copy protection am I dealing with here and why can't I get around it? It sounds like a pretty powerful protection. . I'm like others am really ticked at these protections, I just wanna watch video on my portable!