VideoHelp Forum

Poll: What is your favorite stargate series?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2
Thread
  1. Another old thread, but there's a serious lack of space opera on the tube. It's time to unTouch Robert Carlyle and awaken the sleeping inhabitants of the Destiny.

Perhaps someone has a new idea.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by constant gardener
    Apparently not.

It seems like Syfy only exists for reruns and Ghost Hunter, a show I refuse to give two seconds of my time too.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Reruns? I thought it was mostly "B" monster movies. (Giant monsters, <insert name of asteroid(s)/meteor(s)/whatever here> about to hit Earth, things like that. And the countless Resident Evil movie marathons. )
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by yoda313 View Post
    Originally Posted by constant gardener
    Apparently not.

It seems like Syfy only exists for reruns and Ghost Hunter, a show I refuse to give two seconds of my time too.
    Neither has any connection with Stargate, but Syfy has two new series, Continuum (time travel) and Defiance (post-apocalyptic Earth with resident extra-terrestrials).
    Quote Quote  
  5. Originally Posted by yoda313 View Post
    The best way to get rid of that awful show is to spread the knowledge, the show is fake.
    Quote Quote  
  6. I watched Continuum - kinda fun watching time travellers shooting up my home town, and will check out Defiance when it airs. Meanwhile, there's Doctor Who returning soon. My son and I have almost finished watching the remake of V, another spot-the-location filmed in Vancouver; hardly original but fun to watch. Next on the list is Babylon 5 or Star Trek TNG, both of which I missed when they originally aired.
    Quote Quote  
Visit our sponsor! Try DVDFab and backup Blu-rays!