VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search PM
    I am planning to burn a Chinese Exercise CD to another CD. The sound volume of the original video is very low.

How can I increase the sound volume of this video? I usually use Nero Burning ROM 10 when burning (selecting 'CD Copy') but I do not see any option for the sound adjustment.

Am i missing an option or is there any other application that I can use?

I would really appreciate your help. Thanks in advance!
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    You don't do that in a burning application.

You need to reauthor it. You can extract the audio and increase the volume with an application like audacity. Than you would remux the audio back into it and then burn it.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search PM
    Thanks for replying back.

I know how to use audacity to increase the audio volume.

My problem now is how to extract the file from the VCD and then remixing the edited audio file back in. What could be a good application to use to make this task easier?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search PM
    I was able to extract the audio and then increased the volume using audacity earlier. I then exported each file as *.wav.

How can i remux the new audio files into the vcd (*.dat) files? What tool can i use?

Thanks for the help!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search PM
    I was able to address everything using the MPEG Video Wizard DVD of Womble (trial version). No need to extract the audio and adjust it separately by Audacity.
    Quote Quote