VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi!

I'm looking for some software to do rip 3D-BD's to individual MKV files.

I know 3DBD Buster, DVDFab, and SSIFSucka!, but all of these programs have some sort of problem. Anyone know of other software or way to rip 3DBD?

I know it is possible to rip both files (left and right) from the SSIF files of a 3DBD using HdBrStreamExtractor, however this program create two H264/AVC files. What program can I use to convert this files to MKV with a bitrate determined by me?

Only one more question, the SSIFSucka! still at beta3 version?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    What problems are you having?

I ripped my bluray 3ds with anydvdhd. Then I used dvdfab 3d bluray ripper to make a side by side mkv out of it. From there I used a avisynth template put together with the help of jagabo and cornucopia to make an anaglyph 3d file that I can play and use paper glasses with.

I paid for the dvdfab3d bluray software as well as anydvdhd. They are seperate and anydvdhd has to be completely exited for dvdfab3d bluray ripper to work but that is not a problem since its already ripped to the harddrive before I start the side by side conversion.
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
    Search PM
    SSIFSucka! is garbage.
    SSIFSucka! spyware.
    SSIFSucka! virus.
    SSIFSucka! trojan.

....just in case.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm always having conversion errors ... and often are different. I need MKV files to use with active glasses, and I wanted to avoid conversions on conversions to avoid losing image quality ...
    I sometimes have used SSIFSucka!, and I never had problems with trojans, viruses, or whatever! Or at least my antivirus does not complain ... what site did you download this program?
    Quote Quote  
  5. The 3DBDBuster 4.0RC is out, and appears to work fine!
    Quote Quote  
  6. Member
    Search Comp PM
    3dbdbuster site no longer exists, maybe because program went payware.
    Alternatives for download of old versions?
    -- Jumpjack --
    Quote Quote  
  7. Banned
    Search PM
    You can always try BD_Rebuilder
    Quote Quote