VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    Hey guys, I've got a multi angle dvd I need to rip. I tried ripping it with Aimersoft Dvd ripper but it didn't rip all the angles. Just the first one.

Anyone know what I can do?

Cheers.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I wish I could Handbrake to rip the DVD Folder of Shrek with angles because then that would be nice. How on earth would we rip angle from the 2001 UK DVD of Shrek?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Handbrake appears to allow ripping one angle at a time to a file. Handbrake can't copy multiple angles to one file because the file formats it converts to don't support the use of multiple angles during playback as DVD does. To allow the option to choose from multiple angles and play the selected view, you would need to use other software (such as DVDFab decrypter) which copies entire DVD structure as is (as an ISO or as files and folders) instead of using Handbrake.

I think it would be nice if more people would follow the suggestion attached to old threads which encourages them to start a new thread instead of posting in an old thread that has been dead for several years. However, I don't think my wish will come true either. It appears that too many people don't like to follow suggestions.
    Last edited by usually_quiet; 15th Apr 2019 at 15:23. Reason: accuracy
    Ignore list: hello_hello, tried, TechLord, Snoopy329
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by usually_quiet View Post
    Handbrake appears to allow ripping one angle at a time to a file. Handbrake can't copy multiple angles to one file because the file formats it converts to don't support the use of multiple angles during playback as DVD does. To allow the option to choose from multiple angles and play the selected view, you would need to use other software (such as DVDFab decrypter) which copies entire DVD structure as is (as an ISO or as files and folders) instead of using Handbrake.

I think it would be nice if more people would follow the suggestion attached to old threads which encourages them to start a new thread instead of posting in an old thread that has been dead for several years. However, I don't think my wish will come true either. It appears that too many people don't like to follow suggestions.
    I don't get it. If DVDFab decrypter is the best program for ripping multiple angles, how come that seems to be the case?
    I don't think I've quite got DVDFab decrypter yet. Is there a Portable version of it? Tell me honestly.
    Quote Quote