VideoHelp Forum

Try DVDFab and download streaming video, copy, convert or make Blu-rays,DVDs! Download free trial !
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    So I was at The Monster Ball (Lady Gaga's concert) in Cleveland a couple weeks ago and I recorded the whole show on my iPhone 4. I split the show up into individual song performances and I want to keep them all on the phone, but they're too big. The whole show is about 7.5 gigs and I'd like to get that down to around 2-3 gigs. I've converted videos from my i4 with Any Video Converter in the past without issue, but for whatever reason, every time I try to convert these videos, each one ends up with the audio playing around 30 seconds ahead of the video. I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I'm pretty sure that I'm using the same settings I've used in the past that have worked fine. The videos are MOV files and I'd appreciate if someone could tell me how I can just make them smaller in size without losing too much quality, and so that they will still play on my phone, with the audio and video synced properly. Thanks!
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    Try handbrake instead. If it fails try mpeg streamclip and avidemux.
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Handbrake worked great. Thanks so much! Also, I'd like to state that whoever came up with the idea for this site is a savior, and it's awesome how many helpful people there are here!
    Quote Quote