VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey guys, I've been trying to rip my blu-ray copy of Avatar and have hardcoded subs in the file for playback on my iOS devices. I've been using the following guide (https://forum.handbrake.fr/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16784) to keep the format and style of the subs, but instead of the Windows apps, using Mac apps instead. I'm basically using MakeMKV (to rip) > MKVTools (extract subtitles) > BDsup2sub (convert subtitles) > MKVtoolnix (remuxing) > handbrake (encoding). The problem I run into is the BDsup2sub part. I load the file from Avatar and get an error (see screenshot below). Does anyone know another method to convert the SUP to a SUB file or can someone convert for me? Thanks in advance!
    Image Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2011-05-14 at 4.46.30 PM.png
Views:	680
Size:	19.3 KB
ID:	6803  

Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Do a search for "Avatar"....this was discussed TO DEATH when the DVD and Blu Rays were released.
    Quote Quote