VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello, I have read all the other forums on this site about ripping an unfinalized DVD and none of the options have worked for me so far. I am not even able to get to the point where I can see the files at all. I have tried ISO Buster 2.8.5 and have also tried Nero 10. Neither program even recognizes my disc as being there. It comes up a "Blank Disc" in ISO Buster and Nero says "No disc inserted or drive not ready, please try again"

I have a Mac running osx and i have a PC running Windows 7. I have no questions of how to convert and manage the data once I get it... it's just getting there that's the problem. Please help.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Just to cover all the bases, did you visually inspect the underside of the disc to verify that it has been burned? Have you checked that the DVD drives in these computers are able to read other burned DVDs so as to eliminate the possibility of a hardware problem?

If you are certain your DVD drives are OK and verified the disc isn't blank, and you want to try another data recovery program, there is CDRoller. I don't use it myself, but others on this website recommend CDRoller. It has a evaluation version, which should reveal what if anything it sees on the disc, but I think you will have to pay for a license to actually recover something.
    Quote Quote