Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to help me here.
I'm confused on the best approach to take with my video needs, so I'll just spell out what I need to do and hopefully you smarter guys and gals can offer me a solution
- In a nutshell, I run a membership forum on Vbulletin.
- I need to embed 3-5 videos each day inside of a post.
- I use screenflow for Mac to record the videos.
My questions are:
1) What is the easiest way to host and embed these videos?
2) Is there a way to protect them from being shared?
3) Should I use a 3rd party host like Amazon S3? If so, what if the links get shared outside the private forum?
Please help if you can, I am working hard to get this solved.
+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Marketer45, in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time. From our rules:Try to choose a subject that describes your topic.
Please do not use topic subjects like Help me!!! or Problems.
Sure thing, and thanks!