VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. is there a way to remove or cover the "bug" in a video(the image that's in the lower right hand corner of the video)
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Search the forum for the terms "delogo" or "delogo filter". I haven't tried it, myself, so I can't comment on how well it works; it will attempt to mask (remove by approximating/blurring the surrounding details) the 'bug'/logo, but reportedly, depending upon factors like the quality of your video, the size of the logo, what it's obscuring, etc., the resulting effect could even be more noticable than the original logo.
    But as I mentioned, I'm not the best person to ask about it.
    If cameras add ten pounds, why would people want to eat them?
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    If its a static logo (no movement) you could get passable coverage over it. If its a moving logo its virtually worthless to remove it. At least that was my experience when I tried removing logos a few years back.

It leaves a watery afterimage. Forget any notion you have of perfectly removing the logo and having a clean image behind it.

At best it will obscure it and you won't read it crystal clear. However the amount of work you have to put into it is simply not worth it in my opinion.

You're welcome to try it for yourself. But basically its not a miracle worker so don't expect a perfectly restored video afterwards.

You've been warned
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  4. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    HuffmanFamilyof4-in the future please use a more descriptive subject title in your posts to allow others to search for similar topics. I will change yours this time.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    It just creates a messy blob that's more distracting.
    Want my help? Ask here! (not via PM!)
    FAQs: Best Blank DiscsBest TBCsBest VCRs for captureRestore VHS
    Quote Quote