Not sure if this is where this belongs, been a very long time since I posted here!

I decided to build a "new edit/capture box" using a lot of "stuff" found around my shop as I don't have a lot to spend on "latest and greatest".

So here is what I have so far:

MOBO is an MSI P6N SLI Platinum
CPU is an E5800 (this one goes 4 GHz on air)
8 GB RAM
2, EVGA 9500 GT 1 GB PCI-e SLI video cards
1, EVGA 9400 GT 1 GB PCI (standard) CUDA video card
1, Auzentec Xplosion 7.1 PCI sound card
1, SIIG 5.1 PCI-e X1 sound card (I want to be able to use 2 different sound cards at once, I'm doing this now).
1, Pinnacle Callisto 7.0 capture card, ScenalyzerLive, Sony Vegas Pro 8.0 and DvdLAB (using this now)
2, WD 400 GB SATA 7200 rpm Hard Drives

I have other "stuff" to cram in this box but my main question centers around how best to use my 3 new Gateway 26" LCD HD monitors (the only things new here!).

Should I "SLI" the 2 9500 GT's for the Primary monitor and split the other 2 using the 9400 GT (I won't be using the 9400 GT for editing, just support (monitors 1 & 3 on the 9400, monitor 2, Primary, using both 9500's in SLI?) - OR -

Use all as stand alone, a 9500 for monitor 1, a 9500 for monitor 3, and the 9400 (because it is CUDA supported) as the support for the Primary editing monitor, the # 2 monitor?

Does it really matter?

PS; going "QUAD core" in 6 months, just want to get the "basics" sorted out before I make the jump to QUAD.

Regards,
jaybird