VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I have a couple of videos where the audio and video are in sync at the start of the video but then go out of sync after a while and then again at different periods of time with a varying delay rate.

Eg, Start of video (00.01)-oms delay
    36:25-50ms delay
    1:45:20-150ms delay

Can someone please post a guide explaining the fix and required software??
    Thanks in advance.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Be more specific. What is your format? What are you using to determine the "sync" issues? If it truely is what you say, then there is not much you can do about it except to start over.

Not many of us are mind readers. I don't like reading minds like yours, because it gives me a headache.
    ICBM target coordinates:
    26° 14' 10.16"N -- 80° 16' 0.91"W
    Quote Quote  
  3. The only time I've seen (heard) this before is when there are dropped frames during capture.
    I'm sure there are other causes, but I think that is the most likely source of the problem.
    Quote Quote  
  4. I downloaded an flv video where the audio/video are fine at the beginning but 3 minutes from the end there's a blip after which the audio and video are waaay out of sync. I am assuming I'll need to split the last 3 minutes from the video and fix it separately then merge them back together. Is that right? If so, how do I do that? Assuming 2 applications needed - one to split and combine and one to fix sync. Anyone have software suggestions?
    Quote Quote