VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. hello, i have been trying to convert some video files to mjpeg in order to transfer them to my cellphone (vodafone 543).
    when I make .avi files with my phone, it produced mjpeg files so i tryed to match the output file.
    tryed using same resolution, video codec, audio codec, same frequency (hz), same frame rate..
    this is what ffmpeg tells me about my video made with the phone:
    Stream #0.0: Video: mjpeg, yuvj420p, 176x144, 4.21 fps, 29.50 tbr, 4.21 tbn, 4.21 tbc
    Stream #0.1: Audio: pcm_s16le, 8000 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 128 kb/s
    dunno how to make tbr tbn and tbc the same (after converting video files they seem to have a different tbr). dunno how to change that. also dunno how to change 2 channels to 1, and the s16 thing whitch i have no idea what it means.
    the rest was identical to what u see above, but the phone told me the video file is invalid.

do you know any way i can get video files to work on my phone? converting..or a program that creates video2.avi by using settings/codec/birtare/and so on from video1.avi.
    Ty for your time, awayting any response.

btw, i am using linux and windows, so software for any of these platforms would be great. thx.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Last edited by bat999; 13th Apr 2011 at 09:52.
    Quote Quote