VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hey there guys,

I was dying to get a new motionflow TV then I Followed the directions at this link to it on my PC instead :

http://forums.guru3d.com/showthread.php?t=288017

I am prety sure I followed it exactly. I got the video to come in crystal clear and I with statistics I can see FPS is at 48fps. It looks fantastic but it goes in double speed and it doesnt play any audio.

I tried this with an AVI and with the MKV file and same thing. I rechecked my work and I swear I followed it.

Can anyone help me figure this out?

I have a Good computer and should run this fine, i am not a big tech buff but I know its a Quad Core processor and I bought a new video card for $150 with 1gb ram on it. 4gb of high speed ram.

Thanks so much!
    Quote Quote  
  2. Change the framerate to 24fps? You can do that in VDub for the AVI without reencoding. I don't know about the MKV. You can add:

AssumeFPS(24)

at the bottom of the script to reencode it at half the speed.
    Quote Quote  
  3. He's not reencoding though. He's using AviSynth in a media player to create motion interpolated frames in real time.
    Quote Quote  
  4. Oh, I guess you're right. Thanks. So, can't he add the AssumeFPS(24) to the script he uses for playback? It'd be easy enough to see if it does what he wants.
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    ndawg101, please post here the exact script you use in ffdshow's Avisynth settings.
    Quote Quote