VideoHelp Forum

Poll: Do you enter online contests?

+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. I'm a Super Moderator johns0's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I enter contests mainly for gaming stuff.
    Thanks to Yoda313 for the poll.
    I think,therefore i am a hamster.
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Yes. I enter drawings for any prize I think I can use as long as it is sponsored by a source I trust with the required personal information.
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    Thanks for posting this johns0.

I'll usually enter a poll for video game or tv stuff. I will also enter other contests too.

Usually only when I'm bored online though. I don't go out of my way hunting for contests. But if I bump into them at my usual websites that I hang out at then I'll usually take the time to enter.

The biggest thing I've won in a long time was a free video game from last years McDonalds Monopoly game. I actually won a new EA Sports game. I got NHL 11 for the 360 new in the mail with free shipping. I really haven't played the game much since then but it was a nice prize to get for sure.

Edit - oh and I won a 10.00 bestbuy gift card with those COKE points you can get under the cap on the bottled pops (soda for the rest of the world). That was nice. Took a long time to do it with its spin to win deal but I got it
    Donatello - The Shredder? Michelangelo - Maybe all that hardware is for making coleslaw?
    Quote Quote  
  4. Member
    Search Comp PM
    No, I simply give them my email address and personal information immediately - no wasting time for me.
    Quote Quote  
  5. The only online contests/drawings I do are from our vendors. I won a Western Digital Shirt, and a Windows 7 Professional OEM from a laptop maker. If I get a chance I'm going to try for the WDUniversity prize of a Home entertainment system this month.

Normal websites I'm not interested in getting spammed after entering.
    If I'd known I was going to live this long, I'd have taken better care of myself.
    Quote Quote  
  6. Mod Neophyte Super Moderator redwudz's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    I occasionally enter contests for computer components, but I've never won anything. Probably just a waste of time for me.
    Quote Quote