VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    As I can no longer update my version 4 I am considering buying version 5. However I would like to keep version 4 on my computer side by side with version 5. Why ?" because version 5 has lost some functions. Is it possible to do this?

It is possible with VSO ConvertXtoDVD to have an older version installed say v3 alongside v4 as they install in their own folders and work flawlessly but I'm not sure about Womble? At the end of the day I could just try it with the V5 trial but I really hate wasted effort if I'm wasting my time and have to reinstall the previous version.
    SONY 75" Full array 200Hz LED TV, Yamaha A1070 amp, Zidoo UHD3000, BeyonWiz PVR V2 (Enigma2 clone), Chromecast, Windows 11 Professional, QNAP NAS TS851
    Quote Quote  
  2. Originally Posted by netmask56 View Post
    As I can no longer update my version 4 I am considering buying version 5. However I would like to keep version 4 on my computer side by side with version 5. Why ?" because version 5 has lost some functions. Is it possible to do this?

It is possible with VSO ConvertXtoDVD to have an older version installed say v3 alongside v4 as they install in their own folders and work flawlessly but I'm not sure about Womble? At the end of the day I could just try it with the V5 trial but I really hate wasted effort if I'm wasting my time and have to reinstall the previous version.

actually I am just curious what functions it lost when compared to version 4?
    Quote Quote