VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Hi Sir..
    I recorded some important videos from a VHS with Snazio Tv Tuner Card's a/v in option. The software was Intervideo WinDVR 3.0 and in the format section I set video to mpeg2 720x576 with 3000kbs bitrate and audio to 48khz LPCM. Now after i captured, I tried to play it in first the windvr itself, then in jetaudio 7, then in PowerDvD and also tried in KMPLayer and Media Player Classic as well..Am getting same problem everywhere which is AM Unable to listen to audio at all.. No program gave an error message and when i check properties of recorded clip in any program it does show that it has audio like PowerDvD shows information of audio LPCM 2.0 1536kbs with video as mpeg2 3.02mbps Plz guide as how to listen to its audio. already installed are codecs of k-lite mega pack. Captured File sizes are normal too..as they used to be earlier.. no new hardware added nor windows re-installed. Its fujitso-siemens esprimo 3.0 with 4gb ram.
    Regards
    Quote Quote  
  2. I suspect you had the wrong audio input selected when you captured the video and hence recorded silence. Open the audio in an editor and look at the waveform. You'll probably see two flat lines. Try VirtualDub:

1) File -> Open Video File (select your MPG file)
    2) View -> Audio Display.
    3) Scrub through the video and watch the audio waveform.
    Quote Quote