VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello,

I've been searching a long time for such a software. What I need to do is this: I have a million (figuratively) flv files that I need to convert to all mobile video formats (mp4,3gp etc with different codec/resolution/specs). I have to convert a gazillion files and what I need is a tool that can convert each file to all my needed formats by batch. My idea is the program must have a one-time profile setting (where I can set all the needed formats and their specs) that I will use for all conversions. Setting formats for each file is very time consuming. Please suggest apps and I will research them as this task is very crucial to me.

Thanks,
    Pab
    Quote Quote  
    Search Comp PM
    ffmepg: you can do everything by command line, so you can batch it up.

There are a number of guis that you can use to help get the command line syntax right: it's rather complex.
    See https://www.videohelp.com/tools?toolsearch=ffmpeg&Submit=Search&convert=&s=&orderby=Name&hits=50

For example, gui4ffmpeg.
    Quote Quote