VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Hello All,

I am seeking answer to my question related converting videos in less time and playing it on Ipad,

You see i have an high end PC i7 920 with 8 GB of RAM , and every time i am trying to convert a video of 800 MB which is approximately 70 mins in runtime (for an example a movie time duration) with Handbrake it is taking approximately 90 to 100 minutes (approx one and half hour) ..

the problem is Handbrake is using only 30 to 50% of CPU which is why it is taking long time of one and half hour, i was wondering if there a way to make handbrake use 100% of my PC CPU so that it will get the converting job done in approx 30 minutes, where as it is taking close to two hours and making me feel like i am using an old Pentium PC from 1990's OR is there any other great converter which Uses 100% cpu and convert videos to play on Ipad like same quality as of the input video ?

Can somebody please help, Thanks .
    Quote Quote  
  2. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Originally Posted by Baldrick View Post
    Thanks mate but still not satisfied..i been to anantech thread and read it throughlly couple days before.. they just trying there ..its not resolved ..

i need a perfect converter to take full advantage of my i7 920 PC ..and can get the job done within 30 mins ..

Anyone else can help please?
    Quote Quote