VideoHelp Forum

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Consider supporting us by disable your adblocker or Try ConvertXtoDVD and convert all your movies to DVD. Free trial ! :)
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
    Search Comp PM
    resolved - my broswer had too many bad cookies, now removed.

help! either its opera or google causing this to happen. i always use the google advance page when i'm searching because it has many options, some i use regulary--like 'all these words:' and 'this exact wording' and 'one or more of these words:' and filter out words i don't want, etc. basically the first three boxes i fill out. anyway.

when i fill in each search criteria, and google brings in the search results, when i move 'back' to the search page the page is wiped clean. i don't get it. this never happend before in opera. i know that htis does in IE and there is no way around that.. and another reason why i don't use IE even under windows 7 on my netbook it does this and still no control to stop it. but this never used to happen in opera. now it is doing it (and i don't know when it started) and i can't seem to stop it.

is anyone else having this trouble in opera or any other browser ? this is so frustrating to have to retype the same search critera, i may have to find another search site if this is permenant.

-vhelp 5488
    Last edited by vhelp; 6th Mar 2011 at 07:38.
    Quote Quote