VideoHelp Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Thread
  1. Member
    Search Comp PM
    Every time I try to use this it fails to extract audio and aborts. I used inspect.exe and it said everything was OK except for FFDSHOW: 3721 and Haali. I downloaded the latest version and installed them, but they appear to be the same as I had installed before. inspect.exe still says not recommended version on both. What am I doing wrong? I'm very new to this. It's probably some setting I need to change, but I'm not sure which one. Thanks.
    Quote Quote  
  2. I'm a MEGA Super Moderator Baldrick's Avatar
    Search Comp PM
    PLEASE do not ask questions in tools sections. I deleted it.

Does it fail with all your blu-rays? How do you rip?
    Quote Quote  
  3. Member
    Search Comp PM
    HI, sorry about that. I noticed it was in the wrong place a second too late. I'd have deleted it myself, but didn't know how.

I rip with anydvdhd. I've gotten the same error on all my blu-rays (5 times on 2 different BDs).
    Quote Quote  
  4. You should use the versions recommended by the author of BDRB, available partway down the page here:

http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=143716

It would help if you posted the entire log with the specific error.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  5. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I am. I downloaded everything that page said to with the links provided as well as everything that unpacked with the latest version of BD Rebuilder. I will post the error next time I get it, but it will take 2-3 days for the program to get to where it errors out. I need to make some upgrades on my PC. I just built it a year ago, but had no idea how much more juice I would need to compress blu-ray.
    Quote Quote  
  6. You need a dual-core at least to make encode times bearable. With BDRB that means overnight at "Good" (fastest) speed.

Sometimes a simple uninstall/re-install fixes errors like that. But you have to: uninstall, reboot, delete the program folders for ffdshow, haali, avisynth. Run a registry cleaner like CCleaner. Re-install. There have been reports that haali in particular can get corrupted, and it's necessary to delete the program folder and clean the registry before re-install.

Good luck.
    Pull! Bang! Darn!
    Quote Quote  
  7. Member
    Search Comp PM
    I have an Athalon 64 dual core. I'm contemplating buying a quad though.
    Quote Quote  
  8. I am having the exact same issue. I successfully ripped my first BD to disc and it plays on my PC. However, the movie alone is 38.89 GB so I have to get it down to a 25GB BD-R in order to burn. So, thus far my issue is with BD-RB and the fact it fails to extract the audio and aborts. Please help!!!
    Quote Quote  
  9. Member
    Search Comp PM
    It's best to use DvdFab also. That's what i use, but i'm not online and certian BlueRAYS will give me a message that i need internet connection to rip it..ex..Transformers 2, & Spider-Man 2 with 2.1. And i'm running a amd Ph 2 784 (something like that).
    Quote Quote